Princess hotel/air packages

april47

Has anyone done a Princess hotel/air package in London? This is a TA that ends in Southhampton next April. I would want a transfer to the hotel, a room for 4 nights and then a transfer to Heathrow/Gatwick for a one way flight home to Houston. I read somewhere here that one of the London hotels is the Grosvenor. Are there more choices? I can't find any link to hotels at the Princess web site and it's too early to book the flight according to "My Princess" planner. Would it be best to talk to a Princess rep by phone to work out the details when the time comes?

Here's Princess' webpage with London hotels:

http://www.princess.com/learn/destinations/europe/extend/stay/london_england.html

Notice the Chancery Court Hotel is dropped after this summer. Rates there went way down after they dropped affilitation with Renaissance Hotels last year, but apparantely the cruiselines were locked into the high package prices for another season. I couldn't locate any packages that include city or out-of-city tours, maybe the Princess Vacation Planner would have more info.

If you are staying for four nights, it will be very expensive at the Princess rates.

When you look at the Princess rates, remember they are per person, not per room.

Thanks, no wonder the the prices didn't look so bad(didn't know it was per person). They sneeked in the solo double fare into the hotel room rate.:mad:

Archived