coffee on the diamond

momx8

I are going on the Diamond in july and was wondering where to use the coffee card. I know there isn't an International Cafe on this ship and I don't see a coffee shop when looking at the deck plans. Also, is there anyplace to get the wonderful foods I keep reading about that are offered at the I.C. on other ships? Thanks.

You can also get brewed and specialty coffees at the Lobby Bar (deck 5) and the Calypso Bar (deck 14 just forward of the Horizon Court).

If you go to the Calypso Bar before 10AM, say hi to Jery Mae.

I had the coffee card and went mostly to the Lobby Bar. One of the servers was extremely rude! The rest were fine, but I seemed to keep getting him. One of the very few negatives about an overall great shipboard experience.

Hope you enjoy.

Doug

I had the coffee card and went mostly to the Lobby Bar. One of the servers was extremely rude! The rest were fine, but I seemed to keep getting him. One of the very few negatives about an overall great shipboard experience.

Hope you enjoy.

Doug

Same experience here. Go see Jery Mae at the Calypso Bar!

I also used my coffee card on the Diamond at the Lobby Bar. Agree completely with Doug that the male server was rude. Most of the crew were friendly and worked hard. This guy was a jerk.

Why didn't you guys turn in a comment card (better yet a hand written note) about the rude server. The Hotel Manager would be on top of him pronto.

I agree & they want to know if there's a problem onboard to give them the opportunity to correct it because after the cruise it's impossible to correct any problem. It can't be corrected if no one is willing to make them aware of any problem including an always rude server.

I turned in both a comment card, and a comment on the survey following the

cruise. Not sure if any action was taken.

If you turn in a comment card, or better a hand written note, when the incident occurs, you will know in one quick hurry. Either the hotel manager or his/her assistant will call.

Archived