Matching tee shirts questions

Unknotted

Best piece of advice I can offer on this topic: Whatever you do, make sure that the shirts you order are NOT green in color.

Consider yourself warned. :eek:

green.jpg

Oh my word. I make shirts for all our vacations for our kids (using computer images/printers w/iron on paper) I may have to make some for DH & I, and all 4 in green for this. What a fun picture to look back on. :)

• 2 months later...
SIGH...Looks like I've created a monster! :p

Sorry, but the guy in the photo is NOT me, I just happened to find that in a post a while back and kept a copy because its funny!

Just about any shade of green works...some just "work" a little better than others.

The Floating Head Picture Hunt is one activity we love to do when we cruise. Just go to the photo gallery as soon as you can after they put out the embarkation pictures (so you have the largest possible selection)...then start "hunting" for photos of the poor souls who wore green during embarkation...the results are hilarious.

This is really funny but had the person pointed it out to the photo people they could have corrected it quite easily. My DIL wore a green raincoat for our photo and I told them I didn't want both poses because on one the ship showed thru her body because of the green screen. Fifteen minutes later they had it reprinted with her jacket intact.

So the moral of the story is - if you want a floating head wear green BUT if you do wear green, you don't HAVE to have a floating head.:D

They don't bother to correct them unless someone is going to buy it....but how many don't ask and don't know it can be corrected?????

I wore a green t-shirt for one embarkation photo and wanted to buy it as a "floating head" shot but they printed it all corrected. We asked for the copy that showed the ship where my shirt was and the photo guy refused to let us have it. I wish they had let us have it -- just for the conversation value of it.

Best piece of advice I can offer on this topic: Whatever you do, make sure that the shirts you order are NOT green in color.

Consider yourself warned. :eek:

green.jpg

We so tried to do this on our Epic cruise. Made green teeshirts with the Epic Stalker, etc on them. Wore them on emabarking....and wouldn't you know it, the ONE time we are in a suite..."oh, we don't make suite pax stop for photos...and they aren't set up yet anyway". grrr.. We must have carried our shirts around with us for 2 days trying to find the photgraphers set up to get our pics taken. Never did work out!:cool:

LOVE this! :D

I wore a green t-shirt for one embarkation photo and wanted to buy it as a "floating head" shot but they printed it all corrected. We asked for the copy that showed the ship where my shirt was and the photo guy refused to let us have it. I wish they had let us have it -- just for the conversation value of it.

Oh no! And we have our shirts all picked out!

We so tried to do this on our Epic cruise. Made green teeshirts with the Epic Stalker, etc on them. Wore them on emabarking....and wouldn't you know it, the ONE time we are in a suite..."oh, we don't make suite pax stop for photos...and they aren't set up yet anyway". grrr.. We must have carried our shirts around with us for 2 days trying to find the photgraphers set up to get our pics taken. Never did work out!:cool:

LOVE this! :D

That's our problem too but we have 2 days in Quebec before sailing so we are hoping it will still be set up on the second day for those not arriving until just before sailing.

SIGH...Looks like I've created a monster! :p

Sorry, but the guy in the photo is NOT me, I just happened to find that in a post a while back and kept a copy because its funny!

Just about any shade of green works...some just "work" a little better than others.

The Floating Head Picture Hunt is one activity we love to do when we cruise. Just go to the photo gallery as soon as you can after they put out the embarkation pictures (so you have the largest possible selection)...then start "hunting" for photos of the poor souls who wore green during embarkation...the results are hilarious.

This could be the #1 entertainment tip I've read!::D

Archived