Stateroom 4Adult

Hallo,i'm planing a cruise in the carribean with 4 Adult,should i take 1 or 2 rooms

on theship:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for the Help

Unless you are related family members I would definitely take 2. We have done one with our own teenagers but we have also camped in a tent with them.:p

I personally wouldn't consider having 4 people in the one stateroom as room will be very tight. Just myself and my husband in the one room is perfect. We would struggle to use the shower and get dressed in the tiny bathroom so we shower and change in the room. If we had other people in the room with us we couldn't do that so you need to think of the logistics of having other people in such close quarters. Even finding out if anyone else snores :)

In saying that if it's the difference between you all being able to afford to go on the cruise then do it. You can make it work, everyone just needs to be mindful all others in the room.

unless you plan on doing a larger suite( Royal, Owners, etc).

TWO ROOMS

...and then of course, two regular rooms are (typically) cheaper than the HUGE suites, depending on the room class. :D

We get 4-person berths, but trust me, it's TIGHT. I have two little ones, and like CB said, there is NO privacy - but it works fine with DH and Baby_G up in the upper berths, while me and Baby_Cocky are in the lower ones. The do "put-up" the upper births during the day to give "more space".

Lady_G

I would never.......I say....never.......share a cabin with 3 other adults!!

Royal Family Suite.

2 bedrooms, with doors

2 bathrooms

1 tub

large balcony

3 large closets

3 televisions

3 fridges, if you can call them that

You would love it

Royal Family Suite.

2 bedrooms, with doors

2 bathrooms

1 tub

large balcony

3 large closets

3 televisions

You would love it

As wonderful as this sounds it is beyond many people's budget.

2 cabins. I'd never consider 4 adults (even related) in 1 cabin that wasn't a suite. Even if were just to have the extra bathroom. Even when my kids were small we'd get 2 cabins. Usually 1 was a balcony and the other was an inside right across from it. We'd all sit on the balcony together but other than that we had the 2 separate cabins.

Royal Family Suite.

2 bedrooms, with doors

2 bathrooms

1 tub

large balcony

3 large closets

3 televisions

You would love it

It also requires a minimum of five to book unless not sold close to sailing.

I just spent two nights in a hotel room with three close friends on a girls weekend. We had fun but two nights is about all I would do. Also privacy didn't matter to us much. Go with the two cabins.

I wouldn't do one room. Even if you are the types who rarely stay in the room, getting ready for meals, etc at the same time will really be annoying. I would rather share with less people, and know I had the space to relax, than the stress of "where is my stuff, that's my drawer, i can't take a nap because everyone is running around."

Archived