Nice place to stay in Lauderdale By The Sea

Morning! Wondering if anyone has any suggestions on a nice place to stay in LBTS. We are thinking of staying pre-cruise next Feb, 22-24th. Love the area and would like to stay there rather than in Ft. Lauderdale.

Looking for something clean and safe, with a pool, but don't want to pay an arm and a leg. We'll have a car.

I would appreciate any advice.

Blue Seas, Beachside Village Resort and High Noon look very nice. I haven't stayed there but I live less than a mile away and I am frequently in the area. I think they get good reviews on Tripadvisor. The entire city is safe. I would ask about parking when you call. These little hotels all have limited parking and I would want guaranteed parking.

Blue Seas, Beachside Village Resort and High Noon look very nice. I haven't stayed there but I live less than a mile away and I am frequently in the area. I think they get good reviews on Tripadvisor. The entire city is safe. I would ask about parking when you call. These little hotels all have limited parking and I would want guaranteed parking.

Thanks Royal, knew you'd have some suggestions :)

Archived