Solstice - Turning back into Barcelona

Andym

Hoping everything is okay but I am selfishly worrying if this will impact our cruise on her next week (i.e. if it is a ship issue)

I was thinking along those lines (ship issues) as well but then the distance of each loop is about the same as the distance back to Barcelona unless they have to wait for a high tide to get back in?

I was thinking along those lines (ship issues) as well but then the distance of each loop is about the same as the distance back to Barcelona unless they have to wait for a high tide to get back in?

Are there tides in the Med????

FWIW when we left Barcelona a few years back on a HAL ship we were told that we would be doing some manoeuvres for a while before actually setting off on the course for our first port. Perhaps something similar is happening here?

The current time on the Solstice looks to be Monday 9:30 pm. What time did she sail from Barcelona? I'm looking for the correct itinerary.... is she due next in Civitivecchia or Cannes? :confused:

The current time on the Solstice looks to be Monday 9:30 pm. What time did she sail from Barcelona? I'm looking for the correct itinerary.... is she due next in Civitivecchia or Cannes? :confused:

She should have left around 5pm...her first stop is Rome on the 6th.

ETA: according to the itinerary I found online for the June 4th cruise.

Archived