Who's Your NCL Hero?

Happy HALer

• 3 months later...

We sailed to Bermuda on the Breakaway in September. My 87 year old mom came down with a cold on our second day in Bermuda. She was in cabin 9130. Claudia was the steward and she really helped us look after Mom and was very kind. Went over and above the usual attention to her for the remainder of our cruise! Many thanks to Claudia!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

After more than 40 cruises on NCL, it would not be possible for me to narrow the field down to less than 100 names. I will be honest and say that all of the crew and officers we have met have made indelible memories and they have all been and will always be our heroes !!!!

I hope JM, Tek, Lars, Gunnar, Ketut, Babe, Anna, Maria, --etal --read this !!

I know I am probably going to be bashed about this one, however, John Ibrahim, Cruise Director. He was really funny and entertaining, however, rumor has it that he is no longer with NCL and may have been spotted with RCC. :eek:

I have to agree. Loved his enthusiasm and energy. We called him Johnny everywhere.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Jen the Hotel Director on the GEM watched her rise from the ranks Met her on the Majesty when she worked at the front desk, now she keeps the GEM sailing happily along with staff that work as a well oiled machine. She always has a smile on her face and it is contageous;

Super excited sailing on the GEM in 5 days and look forward to seeing her again.

Mary

mew1

For our family it has to be Hugo, who over the years has entertained us and many more with constant presence and a smile.

Adrian, what can I say. I would adopt him in a minute. He was a joy for us on a few cruises and we look forard to seeing both of them again.

Archived