Question About Bed Configurations

Ok, I'm looking at the Navigator of the Seas, I'm going to do either a balcony or a junior suite. It says that 4 people fit but all the descriptions only mention 2 beds? Where are the other 2 beds? It's not a foldout couch is it?

PS Sorry for being a pest with all these questions. I'm nervous about trying something new!

Ok, I'm looking at the Navigator of the Seas, I'm going to do either a balcony or a junior suite. It says that 4 people fit but all the descriptions only mention 2 beds? Where are the other 2 beds? It's not a foldout couch is it?

PS Sorry for being a pest with all these questions. I'm nervous about trying something new!

Most cabins will have two twins that can be pushed together to make a queen. The additional beds are either pullman beds (beds that pull out of the ceiling) or more likely a queen size sofabed.

On the left side of the deckplans there is a legend with little symbols that will explain what beds are in each cabin. A triangle beside the cabin number will mean a sofabed for example.

In a JS it would usually be a sofa bed.

In a JS, it WILL be a sofabed...that's all there is. And, there is no dividing curtain between the real bed and the sofa.

If kids are in the sofa bed, don't worry about comfort level...kids can sleep anywhere. I wouldn't sleep on it, as an adult!

Have you priced out two cabins? I would look at the cost of a balcony cabin and an inside cabin directly across the hall from the balcony. At times, it is cheaper to go with two cabins instead of a JS. That way, you would have to bathrooms and everyone one would get their own bed.

Archived