Moderators????

Do any even exist for this board...Make the VIFP a sticky and direct all the whining there...then close down the 7 million posts that have no value added so others can use this board.....

I LOVE YOU...thank you! I have been wishing the same thing for weeks now. How ridiculous is it that every page on the Carnival boards is 95% VIFP related?? Some will say, "If you don't like the thread, don't read it" but my beef is that it takes me hours to weed through the crap to find posts that are actually relevant to cruising and myself.

ENOUGH ALREADY...MAKE A STICKY AND MOVE ALL THE GARBAGE!

I LOVE YOU...thank you! I have been wishing the same thing for weeks now. How ridiculous is it that every page on the Carnival boards is 95% VIFP related?? Some will say, "If you don't like the thread, don't read it" but my beef is that it takes me hours to weed through the crap to find posts that are actually relevant to cruising and myself.

ENOUGH ALREADY...MAKE A STICKY AND MOVE ALL THE GARBAGE!

Amen, amen! Oh lawdy testify sista!

if you want to ask a mod to delete your thread, just click on the red triangle in the upper right hand corner and request their attention .. instead of expecting them to read every single post on every thread.

easy if you really want your thread deleted.

If you click the red triangle they will get the notice you are requesting something.

Even better! Great tip! Thanks!

To the OP: The moderators are called a Host on this board...Laura is the Senior Host:

Laura

Sr. Manager Community

community@cruisecritic.com

Cruise Critic

And you can email the other hosts...see this link for each host and the forum they are assigned to.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php?faq=cruisecritic

I have used them to merge a thread or delete something before and it takes a day or two but it has worked for me...

Good Luck.

Do you know what happened to Mach?

More then likely it is just a nice day and they have better things to do. If something is posted you believe to be outside of the guidelines, triangle it and some mod will respond, whether they are dedicated "Carnival" mods or not.

I agree. Also it is quite easy to skip threads whose topics upset you . Use a little self control.

Sorry.. Didn't know it was a bad word!

I am just teasing. ;)

Honestly, i do not know. Awhile back there was a thread or threads that asked this and they were deleted. It is unclear (to me anyways) if mach left on his own or was asked to leave. He is no longer here.

Cruise Critic has a reputation around the cruising world, I can tell you that as a long timer on Disboard (disney cruise line). It is seen as the Wild Wild West, and since this thread is still open, I guess the reputation is true.

No matter what board I try my hand at, the subject of jeans and tips are universal wars. And smoking on verandas.

What if I smoke on my veranda wearing jeans while on the phone to remove tips?

I find all these posts whining about all the whining to be far more annoying than any of the original posts. Just let the people vent for a couple days and it'll all be over soon. Nothing is stopping you from making a thread about any topic you choose. That's probably the best way to move beyond the current topic.

i find all these posts whining about all the whining to be far more annoying than any of the original posts. Just let the people vent for a couple days and it'll all be over soon. nothing is stopping you from making a thread about any topic you choose. that's probably the best way to move beyond the current topic.

/ :) /

Cruise Critic has a reputation around the cruising world, I can tell you that as a long timer on Disboard (disney cruise line). It is seen as the Wild Wild West, and since this thread is still open, I guess the reputation is true.

No matter what board I try my hand at, the subject of jeans and tips are universal wars. And smoking on verandas.

What if I smoke on my veranda wearing jeans while on the phone to remove tips?

if you do it while taking a snort from your rumrunner that you smuggled on you will be arrested for stealing from the stockholders.

I find all these posts whining about all the whining to be far more annoying than any of the original posts. Just let the people vent for a couple days and it'll all be over soon. Nothing is stopping you from making a thread about any topic you choose. That's probably the best way to move beyond the current topic.

The trouble is, they have not been whining for " a couple of days".

More like a couple of weeks and it shows no sign of calming down.

AND, the whiners are making personal attacks agains JH which is pretty pathetic.

Andy.

:eek:

Archived