Inside porthole rooms?

lola4795

I'm seeing inside porthole rooms as an option on the Glory? What does this mean?

Does the porthole face a hallway or does it somehow face the ocean but is still considered inside?

These cabins are a good value I think but they go fast. Everytime I cruise I get a porthole cabin.

Gary

They used to have them as 5A, then they tried to sell them by deck as the same as the inside cabins on that deck, and now they sell them as PTs.

There are also some 1As (that dont have beds that push together) that have port holes.

Which are you looking at? PTs, or 1As ..

since the PTs were originally classed as OVs, they are OV size, but there is some noise up front.

We take these when available but not when they are upper and lower type

OP is asking about Glory which I dont think has any upper and lowers? Only ones I have not seen are the 2 forward on deck 6, so cant say about those, but none of the rest are upper and lowers on Glory... and thats only 1As.

Plus they could be asking about PTs, they dont say 1As, just said port holes right?

PT category is not upper and lower on any ship.

We've had several portholes and never noticed increased motion or noise. The Valor has a 1A with a porthole one bed and a sofa that makes up into another bed.

If it is rough then you would notice more motion, its like a teter toter.

Mid deck has the least motion .. there is for sure more motion on either end of the ship if the ship is rocking.

If it is rough then you would notice more motion, its like a teter toter.

Mid deck has the least motion .. there is for sure more motion on either end of the ship if the ship is rocking.

I was going to make a sarcastic comment, but decided to be a good little CCer and say nothing!

I was going to make a sarcastic comment, but decided to be a good little CCer and say nothing!

Be my guest, why would I care? Its a fact there is more motion on the ends of the ship, which is all I said.

Just because it didnt bother you or you didnt notice the motion doesnt mean there isnt more motion.. I dont see what you object to that I said.

We love our porthole cabins. The best price available and you get to see the ocean. You will sometimes feel some rocking and hear the waves hit the side of the ship, but it is nothing that is so loud that it will keep you up at night.:)

Be my guest, why would I care? Its a fact there is more motion on the ends of the ship, which is all I said.

Just because it didnt bother you or you didnt notice the motion doesnt mean there isnt more motion.. I dont see what you object to that I said.

I believe Bunkie's mind was heading in a different, less literal direction. Something along the lines of "if the ship is 'a rockin' don't bother knockin'. Or maybe that was just me.

PT cabins are great, by the way, and a real bargain. We've had one and didn't experience any problems with motion or noise. Your results may vary.

I believe Bunkie's mind was heading in a different, less literal direction. Something along the lines of "if the ship is 'a rockin' don't bother knockin'. Or maybe that was just me.

PT cabins are great, by the way, and a real bargain. We've had one and didn't experience any problems with motion or noise. Your results may vary.

My thought too:D

Archived