WOW! Cards

Didn't sound like there was much chance of the guy/gal cleaning the public toilets being the winner. I saw a lot of bar folks getting them.

This is a really good point. The only people who are going to get these are the folks with the most contact with the guests....bartenders, servers, and room attendants. I can see how the rest of the crew would not like these things.

On my next cruise, I think I will go look for that person cleaning the public toilet, or the guy in the blue coveralls painting a hand railing.

On my next cruise, I think I will go look for that person cleaning the public toilet, or the guy in the blue coveralls painting a hand railing.

This is a great idea! I think I'll do the same!

The wife and I tend to close down the late night dance venue. On our Navigator trip this past December we would encounter the cleaning crew in the Promanade. The guy I assume was a lead always addressed us with a very cheerful good morning and offered some conversation. We ended up writing a short letter about the guy and how he made the time to say good morning and attached it to our guest comment card.

The wife and I tend to close down the late night dance venue. On our Navigator trip this past December we would encounter the cleaning crew in the Promanade. The guy I assume was a lead always addressed us with a very cheerful good morning and offered some conversation. We ended up writing a short letter about the guy and how he made the time to say good morning and attached it to our guest comment card.

Don't you wish you also had a WOW! Card with you?

We got wow cards on voyager this month. They don't seem to stirr up that much enthusiasm with the staff from what I have heard.

Could be just hearsay, but when we asked our bartender if he would be ok with us giving him one he said that maybe someone else would like it as he already had enough of their tacky lapel pins they give them!!:eek::eek:

Seems to be very mixed reports of what the benefit to the employee actually is.

We've had the same experience with inconsistent distribution of WOW cards. Most recently when we did not receive them and asked for a couple at the Front Desk we were told they had none and if we had not received them at Pier Check-in we were out of luck. Then he added that they really don't mean anything...that only the survey distributed on the last day was important :confused::mad::confused:

Archived