Miami to FLL

pklopp

Hi - can we make it from Miami to FLL for a 12:30 flight?

Thanks.

If you use self-debarkation, have transporation all set to go, and there are absolutely ZERO problems in arrival and with customs, then yes. It's about a 40 minute drive with very little traffic.

What would be the earliest flight time from FLL airport after debarking in Miami ? We are sailing next April and flight schedules are not yet out but I want to be prepared to book a flight and be comfortable with it. Nothing worse than stressing over making a flight.

Thank-you.

:)

Yes you can, we were on the Valor last month. We were off the ship in Miami at 7:15 and used SAS Transportation to get to FLL. We were at the ticket counter in FLL at 8:15 and made our 10:30 flight no problem. Make sure you do self-assist debark and are one of the 1st off the ship.

What would be the earliest flight time from FLL airport after debarking in Miami ? We are sailing next April and flight schedules are not yet out but I want to be prepared to book a flight and be comfortable with it. Nothing worse than stressing over making a flight.

Thank-you.

:)

Its totally up to you to decide. Be aware any flights booked before noon will be flirtin' with disaster. Its not just making the flight, airlines have restrictions as to when PAX need to be checked-in before flights.

Its totally up to you to decide. Be aware any flights booked before noon will be flirtin' with disaster. Its not just making the flight, airlines have restrictions as to when PAX need to be checked-in before flights.

I was thinking of 1pm or after. :):) We did self-assist and made an 11:30 am flight out of Tampa last Oct, but the airport was only 15 min away and that was stressful enough. I am not familiar with FLL/Miami so we will play-it-safe.

Thank you for the input.

I have a 12:30 pm flight booked from FLL for next April. We have arranged QLS shuttle to pick us up from POM (they recommended we choose the 9 AM shuttle from their experience) We are also doing self debark and check in for our flights online the ship 24 hours ahead.

Archived