Themed nights

magic50

Sailing on the Crown in September on the Greek Isles Med Cruise. Can anyone please tell me if they have themed nights on the Crown eg. Masked ball after Venice, white night after Corfu or a black and white night. RCC had these on my last cruise and I was totally unprepared except for the masked ball when all I had to do was buy a mask.

Thanks in advance

No, Princess does not have the type of Theme nights you mention. They might have (not every voyage is the same) a 50's/60's night and/or a Country Western Line Dance night. There is no special preparation or dress for these, just show up. They may also have a Captain's Party and a champagne waterfall in the piazza. Both are about the same party with Free drinks. These are usually on formal nights. The Ultimate deck party previously mentioned gets going around 10PM. It is live music, regular dancing, line dancing, YMCA that kind of stuff. No free drinks. You have to purchase them from the bar. Of course, food is available at the Horizon Ct., and the Pizza place.

Archived