P&O/Carnival Past Passenger System

Hi

I just noticed on one of the online TA sites (which shall remain nameless for obvious reasons) that they are accepting your P&O past passenger URN for obtaining best price quotes for Carnival Spirit. Does anyone know if there may be some kind of joint loyalty program planned?

Hi

I just noticed on one of the online TA sites (which shall remain nameless for obvious reasons) that they are accepting your P&O past passenger URN for obtaining best price quotes for Carnival Spirit. Does anyone know if there may be some kind of joint loyalty program planned?

there was a thread about this before and if Carnival do have a loyalty program it will be by themselves....Princess have their own and p&o have nothing

Hi

Does the URN make any difference to the fare?

I have noticed with Princess and HAL when you put your number in the price does not change in all cases.:rolleyes:

Hi

Jenny, as time goes on, I get the feeling that the Carnival Spirit will be aligned more with P&O than Princess. I have seen somewhere else the P&O ships and Carnival Spirit being "lumped together". Time will tell what evolves re the situation. Maybe they are still "working it out"? :D

Jenny i did a dummy booking using my URN and it make no difference to the price so unless your TA is offering OBC or a cheaper fare you will pay whats on the website

Our P&O URN's got us $100 off each adult fare booking direct through the Carnival Spirit Website.

Carnival is offering $100 obc but some online TA's are giving more....depending on the cruise and category it could be $300.....when you cruise on her see if you can buy any FCC....they are excellent

....when you cruise on her see if you can buy any FCC....they are excellent

I second that Bob. Wonderful. We didn't have to pay any deposit on our B2B or PNG cruises and got extra OBC. Only trouble is it makes it toooooooo easy to book cruises. :D

Archived