Share Small Group Tour in Barcelona-Nautica-Oct 13, 2012

Sequimbound

We are hoping to get enough people from the ship so that Spain Day Tours will do a tour for the group. Spain Day tours is highly recommended on Trip Advisor (no negatives) and Cruise Critic as the company to deal with in Spain. We are using them elsewhere and would love to get enough fellow travelers in Barcelona to use them there. Their prices are extremely reasonable...even more so when you see the raves about their tours!

Looking forward to meeting you on the trip and please let me know if you are interested in this tour.

http://www.BarcelonaDayTours.com

Wendy, I have no idea where this thread is?? I went to roll call, looked at Oceania, went to Nautica, and went to start a new thread.....

As you can tell this is the first time for me.....where is it showing up?? My one on Valencia showed up fine......

Can you please tell me if I am doing it right.....go to roll call, go to Oceania, went to Nautica, and started a new thread....

Thaks so much for your help!!

Sequimbound

No need to start a new thread on the Roll Call boards.

They can be a little hard to find sometimes in the Roll Call because of the description. There are 'rules' suggested for this. Sometimes the name of the cruise is used such as 'Lands of Time' and/or sometimes the ships name (redundant), often the start and end points plus the date but that may be in words or often in USA date format if numerical.

I see Nautica stops in Barcelona on Oct 13 on the 'Exotic Lands' cruise London to Rome departing on Sep 2. If that is the cruise you are on that Roll Call thread is:

"Dover to Rome 30th sept " and can be found here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1573563#

Enjoy the cruise!

Thanks for explanation....I am on the Nautica Cruise....departing London, Sept 30 called European Shores and being brand new to Cruise Critic....I can't find anything about this specific cruise in any specific area....under Oceania....under Roll Call in Oceania....I would appreciate ANY help you could give me....

Sequimbound

I'm beginning to see your problem. I went to the Roll Call section for Nautica and looked for your cruise (which I did not see) but I DID see several people who obviously have misunderstood the system and have posted questions about a tour without finding the cruise to which it should be attached!

I could have set one up for you but decided against that because I must have missed your roll call. And since I'm trying to get dinner on the table NOW I don't have the time to spend at the moment.

Write to me at mura at speakeasy dot net if you are still puzzled and I will try to help!

Mura

Thanks for explanation....I am on the Nautica Cruise....departing London, Sept 30 called European Shores and being brand new to Cruise Critic....I can't find anything about this specific cruise in any specific area....under Oceania....under Roll Call in Oceania....I would appreciate ANY help you could give me....

Sequimbound

The link in my post above goes to the Roll Call section for Nautica:

Nautica Roll Calls

the first post reads in part:

"Dover to Rome 30th sept

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone out there joining us on this trip"

Though is does not reference "European Shores" that appears to me to be your Roll Call to me. Dover is the emabrkation port for London so your itinerary reads "London (Dover)"

Sorry, I don't understand why if you click that link it takes you to a Crystal board

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1573563#

Archived