Whom do I call? Web site issues

schwpaul

Okay, I am more than frustrated. I have had a Carnival.com login for many years. Somewhere along the way I started using a new email address and I had multiple logins. When the new VIFP program started, I created a login with the email address I now use. I associated a cruise I currently have booked and all seemed well. I tried booking a new cruise today and I cannot book online. I can go to my currently booked cruise without any issues. I have tried resetting my password and logging in numerous times. I cannot book a new cruise as I cannot advance to guest 2 information. The site acts like it wants me to create a new user than tells me that username is in use. If they don't want me to book another cruise, they are doing a damn good job.

Thank you in advance,

Paul

I called them with similar questions and they were NOT very helpful. Sorry I don't have any advice.

I guess only call during the regular business hours so you can push for a supervisor. You will need the e-solutions desk which isn't open 24-7.

I was having problems logging in for four days. I finally called 1.800.764.7419. It will ask you to press a couple of different numbers to get to the right person. The last one will be for website issues. I think it was #3. You'll more than likely be on hold for twenty minutes before you get through so be patient. The girl I talked with was extremely helpful and within minutes, I could log in. Way back in 99 when I first logged in, I had one to many o's (@aool.com). I never logged back out when I visited the site so I never encountered any problems until they changed the system and it required you to log in.

I called them with similar questions and they were NOT very helpful. Sorry I don't have any advice.

I guess only call during the regular business hours so you can push for a supervisor. You will need the e-solutions desk which isn't open 24-7.

I had the same issue when I called a few days ago. The person I spoke with said they couldn't "see" any of the VIFP website internally yet so they couldn't help me and to call back in a week or so. :rolleyes:

Guess it depends on who you get on the phone.

You could just call and talk to a PVP. Mine has always been able to clear up ANYTHING that needed to be cleared up. And if he couldn't handle it, he made sure someone else did.

I love doing things myself and over the internet, but sometimes it really is just easier to call someone.

And a PVP would certainly be able to book the cruise for you.

I was having the same problems - and panicking because I leave on Saturday. I was able to get a hold of someone last night who explained that they're still working on the issues and asked to give them another week and a half to resolve. If my account is still not correct after that timeframe to call back... I know, not much help!

Archived