Weather in Pago Pago, Bora Bora and Tahiti in November

janacin

We are considering a 28 day cruise on the Sapphire to Pago, Pago, Bora Bora and Tahiti which will get us there in the first and second week of November. Has anyone on the board been there at that time? How was the weather? Would be interested in your feedback.

Marty

We are considering a 28 day cruise on the Sapphire to Pago, Pago, Bora Bora and Tahiti which will get us there in the first and second week of November. Has anyone on the board been there at that time? How was the weather? Would be interested in your feedback.

Marty

We were there in November 2009 & while I don't know the exact temperature...it was hot & humid.

In a few words ..... Tropically warm and likely awesome!!

If it rains, it's likely to be a passing thing, as is typical of tropical climates. We were there in late October / early November twice, most recently on the 28 day itinerary last Fall, and I can only recall it raining once. The rain came seemingly out of nowhere, poured for about 10 minutes, and then just went away!

We were there in July one year and it did the same thing rain came from nowhere down poured for 10min and was over and dried up in an hour. So that is the same we had in the dry season. We are going this time in mid Nov. - Dec.

The weather is totally unpredictable. I was last in Pago Pago and French Polynesia in 2010 at the height of the so-called rainy season (Jan) and never had a drop of rain. On the other hand, I've been in Bora Bora and Rangiroa in September and it rained all the time. You really can't say for sure these days - only that it will be very hot and muggy.

Archived