? Last cabin aft on Solstice (eg, 1661)?

RealDeal

I usually like to be at the end of the hallway so I only have one neighbor. Anyone know anything about 1661? I checked the Solstice cabin thread & didn't find much, other than a comment saying that the steward seems to park his/her cart by that cabin.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

I have been in a S1 cabins in the aft of Solstice. The cabin you selected, 1661, will have a somewhat restricted view aft. You will have one neighbor in 1659 and then there will be a sort of vestibule for the sky suites. This vestibule will have a door and only those people in those suites will be going through those doors. Yes, the Butler does store his cart there but you won't hear that.

Just to let you know, it is a long way from the staircase or elevators to the cabin.

http://deckplangenius.com/CelebritySolstice/PenthouseDeck.aspx

Thanks, Pete Coach. I don't mind the walk at all. My primary goal is to have a quiet cabin. It's an A2 now, fyi. Where does the butler store the cart exactly? Is it the housekeeping cart or something else?

Thanks, Pete Coach. I don't mind the walk at all. My primary goal is to have a quiet cabin. It's an A2 now, fyi. Where does the butler store the cart exactly? Is it the housekeeping cart or something else?

It is a housekeeping cart and the butlers cart too.

Kind of hard to explain but, there is a door that isolates 1663, 1665 and 1667 from the main hallway. Sort of like a vestibule, and in there they will keep the carts.

http://deckplangenius.com/CelebritySolstice/PenthouseDeck.aspx

It should be pretty quiet though. I guess it all depends on the Butler and the suite guests.

I usually like to be at the end of the hallway so I only have one neighbor. Anyone know anything about 1661? I checked the Solstice cabin thread & didn't find much, other than a comment saying that the steward seems to park his/her cart by that cabin.

Any feedback would be appreciated!

It is quiet, and it does seem like a really long way from the elevator, but the main thing that bothered me was the fact that it didn't have ample closet space for me. My brother had a sky suite mid ship and had twice the closets that we had.

Hi,

We had the end rooms on both the Soltice and the Eclipse and have booked it on the Reflection. When we had these rooms they were Concierge Class and I honestly cannot remember the cabin #, however 1661 does seem to ring a bell. These cabins are far from the elevators and you will have a lot of walking but for us the quiet is worth it. Of course the cabins on the other side of this hall were sky suites.

Barbara

Thanks everyone. So this "cart" gets stored inside the little doorway, or outside of it right in front of the end cabin (1661)?

I'm sure it will be fine...I'm just really noise sensitive, so the quieter the better. I'm guessing it's a better option than having 2 neighbors. The walk doesn't bother me in the least...I like it.

Thanks everyone. So this "cart" gets stored inside the little doorway, or outside of it right in front of the end cabin (1661)?

I'm sure it will be fine...I'm just really noise sensitive, so the quieter the better. I'm guessing it's a better option than having 2 neighbors. The walk doesn't bother me in the least...I like it.

I wouldn't obsess about this cart. It may even be stored on the other side or the ship, you never know. It is one Butler for those aft Sky suites and he parks his cart in either place.

A cruise ship is by nature a noisy place, just because of the 24 hour a day activity.

Archived