Nassau Day Pass suggestions

larka

My husband and I did the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau last month. Was it the prettiest beach? No, but it was close enough to walk to from the pier and nice enough to spend the day. We each paid $50 for the day pass and that included a $30 food/beverage voucher. The grounds of the hotel are very pretty and well maintained, they have a huge pool and nice beach area. We were very pleased with everything.

My husband and I did the British Colonial Hilton in Nassau last month. Was it the prettiest beach? No, but it was close enough to walk to from the pier and nice enough to spend the day. We each paid $50 for the day pass and that included a $30 food/beverage voucher. The grounds of the hotel are very pretty and well maintained, they have a huge pool and nice beach area. We were very pleased with everything.

chank is correct. You can easily walk to the hotel from the ship. This is an older property that has been updated. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info, we aren't sure what we want to do in Nassau. We are on the Oasis in Nassau on July 1st til 2:00 only.

Do you think the day pass would be worth it for a short day? Do you recall what time they start to serve food and drinks?

Thanks in advance!

In Nassau we used to go to the Wyndam but we found that way too expensive. We now just walk over to Junkenoo beach which is a short walk from the ship, past the straw market and across the street from the Police station. They have showers and change rooms and little huts selling a variety of drinks. It's not fancy but it's inexpensive and is relaxing.

Archived