Breeze Balcony Partitions

When booking an adjoining balcony cabin on Breeze, I was told that if a cabin is adjoining to another (inside doorway) the partitions will not open between them on the balcony. We had a choice of rooms adjoining, or partitions being able to be opened to make a larger balcony. When I investigated on cruisedeckplans.com, that seemed to be the case.

When booking an adjoining balcony cabin on Breeze, I was told that if a cabin is adjoining to another (inside doorway) the partitions will not open between them on the balcony. We had a choice of rooms adjoining, or partitions being able to be opened to make a larger balcony. When I investigated on cruisedeckplans.com, that seemed to be the case.

Almost all do open, but in the case of Cove Balconies, every other "partition" are the storm doors that seal the balcony doors off. In that case, you have to choose between connecting state rooms and connecting balconies.

We have booked 2 connecting cabins (inside door) on the Breeze and I am disappointed to realize we will likely not be able to open the balcony partion. I looked at cruisedeckplans and see connecting cabins indicated. How can I tell if the balcony partition will open? Thanks.

We have booked 2 connecting cabins (inside door) on the Breeze and I am disappointed to realize we will likely not be able to open the balcony partion. I looked at cruisedeckplans and see connecting cabins indicated. How can I tell if the balcony partition will open? Thanks.

You can try here:

https://www.goccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.html

thanks for the link. Nope, we are out of luck! That's what I get for assuming that if you would like to travel with others and have an ajoining inside door, you would also like to have the balacony partition open too. Ship is sold out right now so not much chance to get cabins changed.

• 2 years later...

We just booked 2 cove cabins on the Breeze and that link above will not work for me. It is our 1st time getting balconies and since we have 3 kids we really would like them to be open to each other.

Is there an update list of which balcony partitions can be opened to the ones next to them? We have cabines 2411 and 2409! TIA!

We are booked in cabins 10276 and 10278 and they are connecting cabins.. Does this mean we can not open the balcony partition? I tried to go on the link to the website you listed but it didn't work. could you help?

We are booked in cabins 10276 and 10278

and they are connecting cabins.. Does this mean we can not open the

balcony partition? I tried to go on the link to the website you listed but it

didn't work. could you help?

Hi moran4carnival :)

Use this link below:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

Once inside, click on 'Stateroom Descriptions' then click on your deck.

Cabin 10276 connects to cabin 10278.

The balcony partition connects to cabin 10274

:)

Edited by PortSideCruzan

Hi moran4carnival :)

Use this link below:

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/breeze/breeze.ashx

Once inside, click on 'Stateroom Descriptions' then click on your deck.

Cabin 10276 connects to: 10278 The balcony partition connects to: 10274

:)

Thank you. Looks like our partition will not open. Wish our TA told us that when we booked.

Last yr we were on the breeze, mid ship, deck 7 or 8 right by the midship elevators, had 2 balcony rooms connected by an inside door, and we were able to the open balcony partician, but it did not open all the way, so you can go to the other balcony, not just 1 long balcony

Edited by dwaterhouse

Thank you. Looks like our partition will not open. Wish our TA told us that when we booked.

We had the choice of either connecting rooms with an inside door or connecting balconies...I do think it is very weird that it is only one or the other...very confusing. I wish we could have both!

We figured we'd have the connecting balconies and then just use the balcony doors to go back and forth.

Here is the best way to explain it. For plumbing reasons each cabin is laid out back to back with the one beside it. That allows two bathrooms to share the same plumbing.

Because of this, the outside bulkheads will have one window next to the window of the next cabin or one door next to the door of the next cabin. The only ones on the Conquest/Dream class of ship that they will open is the ones where two windows are side by side. The dividers are hinged at the bulkhead and swing toward the bulkhead where they are then latched. They will not open the ones where the divider will block one of the doors.

You may see them all open during a port day. They will open them to power wash all of the balconies. Then they close them again.

i am glad i found and read this post. We changed one of the cabins so we could open the partition and have a longer balcony. I would rather have that then a connecting door inside the cabin.

ita! we did the same thing! Glad you were able to switch.

Edited by loveysbydesign