meet and mingle?

I can't seem to find a way to access Meet and Mingle for Regent. I'm locked into the parties for a different line I've sailed on with no option to change line/ship.

I tried searching and got nowhere.

PS: I have in the past gone to a M&M on Regent

Peggy

Hi Peggy, Regent does not have a formal meet & mingle like Crystal, and RCI have contracted (yes they pay Cruise Critic for this). In March, formally asked Mark Conroy to consider a formal meet & mingle, similar to Crystal's. We demonstrated on Dubai to Athens, and then Athens to Istanbul (where we had over 25 CCr's, Regent GM, Cruise Consultant, Food & Bev Mgr, CD, A/CD and many of the dancers & singers). On the Mariner fall crossing, Hambaghale organized her meet & mingle with over 50 CCrs. Sincerely believe these formal meet & mingles are a win-win for both Regent and CC.

Now, to find a possible meet & mingle for your voyage. Find the roll call for your cruise and then see if a CCr has taken the initiative to organize. You most likely will find an informal meet & mingle taking place in one of the public spaces. Also, it could be that there is not a meet & mingle organized now for your voyage. Hope you find an active meet & mingle being organized for your upcoming voyage.

Peggy, Wendy makes a good suggestion (believe your are on the Singapore to Hongkong voyage next Feb). Just went through the five pages of the roll call, lots of discussion about excursions, but no one yet has taken the initiative to make a consolidated list of CCr's and suggest an informal get together (time/location) best for your itinerary. See that your Oct 4 Navigator sailing has only two CCr's signed up (we have sailed with Gary and Carol before (on Silversea) a delightful couple--she is a Majong pro). This roll call also does not have a consolidated list or suggested time for an informal meet/mingle.

Thus, taking Wendy's suggestion in mind, you could post starting a list of CCrs on your voyage (either Sing to KH or Montreal to NYC or even both) and ask if anyone is interested in an informal meet & mingle.

Archived