Hammock on LOS 1400 balcony

Hmmm...So are you saying that a hammock cannot be hung on a regular port side balcony? Only AFT? Either way, my lightweight packable REI hammock will come in handy at the beach, but STILL!! I really would like to hear that hanging it on my side balcony is a possibility... Someone tell me good news!

Thats not true...........there are still loungers on the balconies..

I am surprised they allow hammocks though.......they dont want anything that can catch on fire in case of reckless smokers from above...........couldnt a hammock catch on fire??

But, on LOS they don't allow loungers on AFT balconies unless they are JS or above. There was a thread about this a few weeks ago.

Hmmm...So are you saying that a hammock cannot be hung on a regular port side balcony? Only AFT? Either way, my lightweight packable REI hammock will come in handy at the beach, but STILL!! I really would like to hear that hanging it on my side balcony is a possibility... Someone tell me good news!

We have tried it, and it is not possible on the sides of the ship. Not enough length to the balconies and the structures are just not in the right angle to hang it. Sorry, but book an aft next time.;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived