Senior Discount

dinosaurdem

With so many who would qualify for a "senior" rate on Princess they'd go broke...maybe they need a "junior" discount to attract younger passengers??? LOL :p

As does HAL, their pax are even more senior. LOL. Super seniors in fact.

Off topic a bit, but I tell you, I was recently in California and 'seniors' are treated better in the USA then they are in Australia. In San Francisco, special areas for seniors on the buses, street cars etc. Apparently it is law to give up your seat to a senior. Even on the ferry to Alcatraz an off duty Marine gave up his seat for my wife, would not happen in Australia. Plus I even got a seniors discount on a haircut in SF ! Well done America.

Hope you are staying dry with Debby around, a current benefit of living in Florida.

We are high and dry in my area. What you see and hear on the Media is always worst case scanario. We have been in a drought for over 10 years and need the rain.

~Doris~

As does HAL, their pax are even more senior. LOL. Super seniors in fact.

Off topic a bit, but I tell you, I was recently in California and 'seniors' are treated better in the USA then they are in Australia. In San Francisco, special areas for seniors on the buses, street cars etc. Apparently it is law to give up your seat to a senior. Even on the ferry to Alcatraz an off duty Marine gave up his seat for my wife, would not happen in Australia. Plus I even got a seniors discount on a haircut in SF ! Well done America.

Not true. We live in Brisbane and we get seniors' discounts on a lot of things. On public transport, someone always stands for me and my husband and there are a few seats designated for the seniors.

Archived