coffee creamer..liquid or powder?

golfntob

I bring a couple of boxes of vanilla cream liquid creamer in my suitcase.It comes in individual serving sizes.

Sure does. I prefer some of the international flavors to just half n half. I take mine out of the cardboard box, throw them in ziplock bags. That makes things more flexable to pack in odd shaped spaces in the suitcase.

Liquid creamer is available on the ship(s). On our last cruise, we took a small jar of powdered creamer, but never used it. The jar of creamer was in my DW's carry-on bag. At the airport, when we went through the security scan, because the creamer is a powdered substance, it must have triggered some sort of warning. The TSA searched my DW's carry-on. Good thing the jar was still sealed. It was no big deal, only a slight delay. So, if you plan on taking powdered creamer and have it in your carry-on, be prepared to have your bag searched. Make sure whatever you take is still factory sealed. Just FYI.;)

I don't want to bring a baggie of "white powder" aboard if they have the powdered creamer on board. Anyone remember?

Thanks!

I bring the small size flavored coffeemate for myself and orginal for my husband.

We make sure they are un open before we get on, someone we met a few years back stated theres was taken away bc it was open ( she just used it that morning at the hotel)

Just an FYI, not sure if that has ever happened to anyone else

Liquid creamer is available on the ship(s). On our last cruise, we took a small jar of powdered creamer, but never used it. The jar of creamer was in my DW's carry-on bag. At the airport, when we went through the security scan, because the creamer is a powdered substance, it must have triggered some sort of warning. The TSA searched my DW's carry-on. Good thing the jar was still sealed. It was no big deal, only a slight delay. So, if you plan on taking powdered creamer and have it in your carry-on, be prepared to have your bag searched. Make sure whatever you take is still factory sealed. Just FYI.;)

On my DH first cruise (and first time flying) he filled a beer bottle with sand and re sealed it, I told him to back it in his checked luggage do you think he listened nope!!

TSA had a field day I thought if they swabbed it one more time they would wipe the glass away... The women looked so mad when it kept coming up clean..:eek:

He got a heck of a lecture from her, he lets me pack now :rolleyes:

Use the half and half available. That powder will probably cause some sort of weird disease if you use it enough! Nothing like getting, Coffee Creamer Knee!

And the cream can cause too much fat around the hips.

I'm good with the half and half, but I have recently discoved flavored stevia drops (english toffee, vanilla cream, chocolate). I think I will bring a bottle of that with me, because I also like a little flavored coffee in the morning. Small and easy to pack.

Archived