Allure Deck Plan/Elevator question

Can anyone help? My parents are looking at booking cabin 9175. But they are concerned about the elevator and stair traffic. Can anyone tell me if the last cabin (9175) before the front elevators are 'next to the elevators? i.e. pedestrian traffic standing there waiting for the elevators. Ditto stair traffic? Or is it like Freedom & Voyager class where the elevator has a separate bank not affecting the cabins privacy?

Thanx

Erika

All cabins are separated from the elevator lobby's. Noise from the elevators will not be a problem. Only possible problem is noisy people while walking past your cabin door.

Can anyone help? My parents are looking at booking cabin 9175. But they are concerned about the elevator and stair traffic. Can anyone tell me if the last cabin (9175) before the front elevators are 'next to the elevators? i.e. pedestrian traffic standing there waiting for the elevators. Ditto stair traffic? Or is it like Freedom & Voyager class where the elevator has a separate bank not affecting the cabins privacy?

Thanx

Erika

Oasis/Allure are even better than Freedom/Voyager because the ships are wider, so there's more of a distance to the elevators and stairs.

The elevators/stairs are in their own lobby, and the cabins are in a separate passageway (just like on other ships) We consider this cabin in an ideal location, especially on Oasis/Allure, to make it easier to get around the ship. We've never had a problem with noise being so close to the elevators.

Thank you all. The deck plans make it look like a wall (versus open or utility closet). That makes puts my parents at ease booking that cabin. They were just concerned about noise and traffic.

Thanx again

Erika

Archived