Picture-A-Week 2012 - Week 27

I promise that I will not upload photos of my cat every week, but he is kinda funny, and he is now getting used to my camera.

Mr. Grey is actually my foster cat from a Animal Shelter where I am helping out now and then. Hopefully this lovely little furry fella soon get a permanent home:

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006-1.jpg

Plane spotting.

This having a regular day job is really interfering with my photography... :-)

27efc8ab.jpg

08d5ac91.jpg

I happen to like the planes! Probably a good thing they don't allow cameras in where I work.....nobody wants to see raw meat. LOL

We were privileged to be in front of the Arlington House in Arlington Cemetery for the fireworks display in Washington, DC yesterday. It provided a great view of the show and city. The best part was that when we returned home, our electric power had been restored.

original.jpg

original.jpg

A few more are here.

Larry

Great picture of your boys. Our girls like the same thing, must be they want to be alone. I sometimes wonder how they can get certain places, sure would like to get a video of that.

Tom & Tracy :cool::cool:

DSC00252.jpg

I'm new to posting pictures so here's hoping this works. I have had my Nikon D5100 for a year now and am still learning but I thought I would post a picture I took on the 4th while we were waiting for the fireworks to start. I had been wanting to try the HDR feature in my camera for a while and I kind of liked how this one came out.

06a613a2.jpg

I'm new to posting pictures so here's hoping this works. I have had my Nikon D5100 for a year now and am still learning [/img]

Gotta love the D5100:) Seems that the learning process is paying off! Great pics!

.. got my D5100 this summer, after couple of years with a D3000. Love it. Struggle a bit with the HDR function though, but for me the photos is most important.

Thanks! I have been seeing a lot about the HDR function lately so decided to try it while we were just sitting and waiting. I bought a program called Photomatix that I had heard the photography club here in town uses, and it worked beautifully. They have a free trial so you can try it before you buy it. You may want to try that and see how your photos will turn out. I love my D5100!

• 1 month later...

Archived