New Orleans Transportation

tiffy0428

There is a group of us coming in at the airport about 25 of us. I got a charter at $25 a person and I have the charter taking us to the airport, taking us to the terminal, and taking us back to the airport. My question is. is it worth it.

Are the cabs exspensive?

There is a group of us coming in at the airport about 25 of us. I got a charter at $25 a person and I have the charter taking us to the airport, taking us to the terminal, and taking us back to the airport. My question is. is it worth it.

Are the cabs exspensive?

Do you mean the charter is meeting you at the airport, taking you to the port terminal and then after the cruise, taking you from the port to the airport?

JMHO, but $25 for the R/T is a good price - cabs have a flat rate from MSY into NOLA of $14pp (group rate).....

Do you mean the charter is meeting you at the airport, taking you to the port terminal and then after the cruise, taking you from the port to the airport?

JMHO, but $25 for the R/T is a good price - cabs have a flat rate from MSY into NOLA of $14pp (group rate).....

If this is the case, it's a GREAT deal.

The charter will meet us at the airport and drp us off at the hotel. The next morning it will pick us up from the hotel and take us to the port, than after cruise it will pick us up and take us back to the airport all for $25 a person

The charter will meet us at the airport and drp us off at the hotel. The next morning it will pick us up from the hotel and take us to the port, than after cruise it will pick us up and take us back to the airport all for $25 a person

That is a great price then.

Archived