Best cruise besides Disney

DKNE

Not new to cruising, but new to cruising with kids. We took our kids last fall on the Disney Dream and they loved it and still talk about it.

What is the next best other then a Disney Cruise, for kids to be on. Best cabin/kids program?

Its going to be hard to top the Dream I know, but suggestions from you would be great on cruising with kids. They are 7 and almost 9 :)

Royal Carribean has a great childrens program. I know they have dream works characters and an interactive water park,rock clmbing wall,surfing on the back. At least on the Freedom and Oasis class. Thyey also have a great kids program without the Disney price tag.

Diamond plus on RCCL.

My children, who are now 21 and 19, have been cruising with us for the past 12 years. They would say that "no contest" - Royal Caribbean has the best kids program and the most for kids/tweens/teens to do on their ships.

I would agree with the others. Royal Caribbean has a great kids program. The DreamWorks activities are the best. This big "kid" enjoyed them immensly! :o

Joe<----- Take them on the Oasis or Allure and they won't want to get off!

Archived