Web cams

Web cams - what's the favourites ?

I want to follow two cruises - Emerald Princess now, currently at sea bound for Aarhus, Denmark, and the Crown P from 23 July . Friends are onboard. In late August I will be following the Nauticus and the Crown P.

Princess web cam is easy, but I'm trying to remember another one that I used last year. That site had handy maps and satellite links.

I've looked at a few sites, which are ok, but I know CC folk will know the best cruise web cam sites.

Krooz Kams is a great site and so is Shipwatcher. I tend to use Shipwatcher because you can 'snap' the cam on there and post the addy to here without having to go through your Photobucket/Flickr etc account.

Kiwi Kruzer uses Krooze Kams and does get nicer and bigger pics. :)

Thank you BigShip. That's the one I have used. I like the map, and the info re other ships in port.

Hi Anna...Thats a good one to use as long as you realise its all preprogrammed , so if theres a change of itinerary or schedule , it wont show up.... and then you can check the bridge cam.

Hi David,

Yes, bridge cam plus sea scanner seems the best plan.

I did notice that the position is sometimes "Actual", and sometimes "Schedule", on sea scanner.

The other info on sea scanner, such as weather, and other ships scheduled to be in port is handy.

Sharing Warnemunde, Germany, with the Celebrity Constellation meant the town was packed and the Emerald P was parked in and had a three hour delay leaving. No problem. The time has been made up.

The Emerald Princess will be sharing Tallinn, Estonia, with MSC Poesia in a couple of hours. Well, that's what is scheduled. Hope it works out.

I'm enjoying my Computer Chair Travel.

• 11 months later...

Royal Caribbean needs to get on board.

All but 1 Norwegian ship have webcams on them

All of the Princess ships have them

Maybe 25% of the Carnival ships hav them

RCI has only 2 ships (allure and oasis) that have them

Archived