Itinerary Challenge 1 | 09 Jul 2012

Which is your favourite itinerary?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favourite itinerary?

• Colourful Coasts 2012/13
    • Fjords & Glaciers 2013
    • Pearls of the Aegean 2012

On a poll I put on a few weeks ago about which is your favourite ship, Blossom said that maybe there should be a poll regarding your favourite cruise, so I had this idea. Instead of your favourite ship, I've added this poll about which out of the three is your favourite itinerary. If it's popular, I'll try and add a new one each week with three different itineraries each time. But, if votes starts to dwindle will probably give it a rest, but will see how it goes. ;)

So this one is based purely on the itinerary, not which ship it goes on, the price etc. just the ports of call.

So, here is the first one. Choose which is your favourite itinerary out of these three:

Colourful Coasts 2012/13

Santa Cruz - Las Palmas - Santa Cruz de la Palma - Funchal - Ship at Sea - Agadir - Arrecife - Santa Cruz

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/colourful-coasts-itinerary-39.html

Fjords & Glaciers 2013

Newcastle - Ship at Sea - Eidfjord - Bergen - Skjolden - Flam - Ship at Sea - Newcastle

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/fjords-and-glaciers-itinerary.html

Pearls of the Aegean 2012

Corfu Town - Ship at Sea - Thira - Bodrum - Kusadasi - Piraeus (for Athens) - Katakolon - Corfu Town

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/pearls-of-the-aegean-itinerary-12.html

Vote closes on Sunday 15 Jul 2012.

On a poll I put on a few weeks ago about which is your favourite ship, Blossom said that maybe there should be a poll regarding your favourite cruise, so I had this idea. Instead of your favourite ship, I've added this poll about which out of the three is your favourite itinerary. If it's popular, I'll try and add a new one each week with three different itineraries each time. But, if votes starts to dwindle will probably give it a rest, but will see how it goes. ;)

So this one is based purely on the itinerary, not which ship it goes on, the price etc. just the ports of call.

So, here is the first one. Choose which is your favourite itinerary out of these three:

Colourful Coasts 2012/13

Santa Cruz - Las Palmas - Santa Cruz de la Palma - Funchal - Ship at Sea - Agadir - Arrecife - Santa Cruz

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/colourful-coasts-itinerary-39.html

Fjords & Glaciers 2013

Newcastle - Ship at Sea - Eidfjord - Bergen - Skjolden - Flam - Ship at Sea - Newcastle

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/fjords-and-glaciers-itinerary.html

Pearls of the Aegean 2012

Corfu Town - Ship at Sea - Thira - Bodrum - Kusadasi - Piraeus (for Athens) - Katakolon - Corfu Town

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/itineraries/pearls-of-the-aegean-itinerary-12.html

Vote closes on Sunday 15 Jul 2012.

Brilliant Sailaway, I'd thought you couldn't do your favourite cruise because it won't neccessarily have been your favourite itinerary as the people you are with go a long way to making your holiday more enjoyable.

This one was easy for me (Fjords and Glaciers) I hope everyone joins in. It should be interesting.

Brilliant Sailaway, I'd thought you couldn't do your favourite cruise because it won't neccessarily have been your favourite itinerary as the people you are with go a long way to making your holiday more enjoyable.

This one was easy for me (Fjords and Glaciers) I hope everyone joins in. It should be interesting.

Did you vote for Fjords & Glaciers at the top as it doesn't seem to have registered?

Oops, forgot to press the vote button!:o.

Thought that might have been the case ;)

Voted for Pearls for the Aegean as like going to Ephesus from Kusadasi and love Santorini. Also, prefer hot weather, so don't think the Fjords would suit me as much. :)

I don't think I should have voted as I haven't done the Fjords and Glaciers. Sorry if I have mucked up your poll, Sailaway.I voted for Pearls of the Aegean.

No, it doesn't matter if you haven't done it or not. I've not done the Fjords and Glaciers either, but went for Pearls for the Aegean as if I was thinking about a cruise, this would be my preferred itinerary.

We are pretty much doing Thomson's itinerary customer research for them here aren't we! We should get some sort of payment or money off for giving them this free information! :D

voted for colourful coasts the only 1 of those we've done

Same here ,will be 3rd time but to be fair two of them are festive time cruises but must have a go at the others some time.:)

So Pearls of the Aegean is winning by a considerable amount now. Will it still be top by Sunday?

Was going to do the winning itinerary stays on kind of thing, but then I realised that as soon as I add Adriatic Explorer then that's it then. :D

Voted for colourful coast as I will be doing that this winter, without the Agadir call of course.

The Canaries feature a lot in my cruises, 4 times so far.

Pearls of Agean is good but expensive on Majesty.

Pearls of the Aegean for me. I adore the Fjords but Santorini has a special place in my heart!

P.S. And what a good idea!

Completely agree about Santorini, and thanks! ;)

A small observation.........Santorini isn't on the itinerary quoted :confused:.

the best Thomson cruises without doubt are repositioning cruises, could not vote for them on here. I enjoyed and favourite was Ancient Voyage, I may get this itinery slightly wrong but it was brill....embark Cyprus..sea day..port said....alexandria....sea day....crete....malta....sicily...naples....rome..livorno..sea day...menorca....palma must have been another sea day.....always all inc and adult only 2 formals usually a comedian onboard find them a lot more interesting than normal back to backs and all the messing around on change over day. :)

So Pearls of the Aegean is winning by a considerable amount now. Will it still be top by Sunday?

Was going to do the winning itinerary stays on kind of thing, but then I realised that as soon as I add Adriatic Explorer then that's it then. :D

You could do heats, and then put the winners of the heats together like they do on the football.

You could do heats, and then put the winners of the heats together like they do on the football.

Thought about how I could change it about a bit. Think I might change it slightly for next weeks. Will see what I decide...

If you've not voted yet, please remember, votes close on Sunday afternoon at 15:08.

Voting is now closed!

Thanks for everyone who voted! Got a better response than I thought. And the results are:

Colourful Coasts 2012/13 = 18.18%

Fjords & Glaciers 2013 = 22.73%

Pearls of the Aegean 2012 = 59.09%

So the winner is Pearls of the Aegean 2012.

Look out for the next one in about 30 minutes.

Archived