navigator parades

Hi,

Can anyone explain to me what the parades are and whether they occur on the Navigator?

thx

Elana

Yes, they are on Navigator and they take place along the promenade. It's like a circus/carnival atmosphere. Staff are dressed up and parade to music etc. down the promenade; a little like you experience at Disneyland with the tape holding back the crowds. Some are on stilts, others are carrying maces, dancing etc. etc., just like watching a carnival.

Hi, there were two parades last week one was 70s theme and the other was circus. They only last for about 15 minutes or so, just the crew dressed up in costumes and some 70s dancing going on on the bridge across the promenade. The best place to view it is from the curved balconies next to the elevators or on the balconies overlooking the promenade on decks 6, 7 and 8. You can look down onto the promenade and see everything. If you wait in the promenade it gets a bit busy and if you have small children they won't be able to see too much and may get crushed a bit.

Also, on one night the theme is to dress in all white. Luckily we both had white linen pants and tops so we were good to go. just noticed penny's mum you are only about 20 miles away from us, fly the north west flag! when is your cruise?

Also, on one night the theme is to dress in all white. Luckily we both had white linen pants and tops so we were good to go. just noticed penny's mum you are only about 20 miles away from us, fly the north west flag! when is your cruise?

22cnd July. We have never cruised with RCI before. We were looking at a JS for the extra room but Ta said we could have a GS for very little more, so took that without really knowing what all the extras were.

Now my daughter and i cant wait, and are probably driving people mad with our questions.

Dont have much in white...but will have a look through wardrobe or have a SHOPPING TRIP to Trafford Centre. any excuse will do.

Northywest flags will be flying.

You will not regret having a GS, you get a massive fruit platter on arrival and a chesse plate on day two or three, plus robes and slippers and luxury toiletries.

Get down to M&S the sale started today they have loads of holiday closthes as no-one has been buying them, they are sure to have loads of white linen!

OMG this just gets better and better. I can see myself on sea days on the bacony with book and cup of coffee in the heat of the day, now i will have food next to me as well.

Think i better make sure clothes are slightly loose...too late to diet now.

You will not regret having a GS, you get a massive fruit platter on arrival and a chesse plate on day two or three, plus robes and slippers and luxury toiletries.

Get down to M&S the sale started today they have loads of holiday closthes as no-one has been buying them, they are sure to have loads of white linen!

Plus the concierge lounge which includes free drinks from 5-8:30pm and speciality coffee in the am.

Mike

Why not order room service breakfast on the balcony for free, we did it on the two sea days, very special! the eggs benedict are to die for, they are not on the menu card but just write it on the bottom and they will deliver as long as the MDR is open.

Archived