Dinning Fees

ajsdad

Just got off a RCCL and have booked a princess cruise, the crown in Nov '13. RCCL has a per fee like 15 or 20 bucks per specialty dining, or $55.00 per person for in essence unlimited dining, does princess offer the same type of thing, and can someone please provide me a break down of the individual costs for each place? And can I book reservations for each place before I board?

If I'm understanding your question correctly, the answer is no, there is no unlimited dining plan for the specialty restaurants. On the Crown, they are the Crown Grill ($25) and Sabatini's ($20).

You can make reservations when you board -- in the first-day's Patter (the daily newsletter, which will be in your cabin when you arrive), they will list a time and place where someone will be set up on embarkation day to take reservations for both restaurants. They'll also have available there the daily menus in the main dining room for the entire cruise, in case you want to check them out for nights that look less appealing than others.

Hope this helps.

We were on the Emerald Princess in April. The Crown Grill was $25.00 each. We ate there twice because we enjoyed it so much and felt it was worth every penny! Great steaks, chops, lamb, seafood. There is also Sabatini's and we heard good things about it but never tried it.

I don't think they offer a deal on these restaurants. I think you pay the same amount each time. You cannot make a reservation in these specialty restaurants until you are aboard.

Archived