Burial at sea

I would like to do a burial at sea on Royal Caribbeanof My friend ashes I have a burial transfer slip and I am going to get a of certificate cremains with her name and so forth I am not sure what goes in to a burial at sea I am doing it for the family and what all I need

My youngest brother just passed away in March and we had his remains put into a biodegradable container. It was a paper-type box that had a charm tied onto it that you removed before setting the container into water. You could plant the charm in a garden and a flowering plant would grow. We set it into the ocean in FL behind our beloved brother's condo on the beach. The box was lovely and it was what our brother wanted.

I agree that you should check with the cruise line you are gong to be sailing on. I love the idea that my dear brother became one with the ocean that he loved so much. You are very kind to do this for your friend and their family.:)

I only have about 2 OZ of ashes but y friend never really been on vacation or anywhere cause she was always taken care of her mother who talk her out of going anywhere now her mom feel guilty and asked me to do this i thought an envelope would be biodegradable I have been trying to contact Rccl but no one seems to know what happen at one if there a ceramoney or the capien or staff is there ect The people i needed to email and info i sent is sent but no info back i also got a bruial requeast from

Archived