Favorite class of the ships.

NeverSoBer

Which one do you prefer, smaller or bigger ships.

I cannot go on for example fantasy class, my favorite is Conquest class, Liberty is No1

Spirit class is not bad, but from some reason i prefer Conquest, or Destiny class, guess i got use to their layouts...

I have been on 3 of the Fantasy class ships. I enjoy the layout of the smaller ships but we have also been on Valor of the Conquest class.

To me it doesn't matter one bit what class of ship it is as long as I am onboard :p

#1 Fantasy Class

#2 Conquest Class

#3 Dream Class

#4 Spirit Class

The only reason I've dropped the Spirit Class to last place, is because it doesn't have enough space, or rooms for all the entertainment offered. Since the inception on the "Comedy Clubs", they've demoted the Karaoke (Which I LOVE) to a spot in the passageway, just outside the dining room, and frankly, that sucks. Other than that, I do, really like the Spirit Class ships.

"SKY"

We have only been on a Fantasy class ship; not my favorite but it was okay. Am looking forward to the Miracle next year; a Spirit class ship. I think I will prefer this ship - not too big and not too small.

My favorite ship was my first, Miracle (Spirit class) , but I loved the Dream as well. What I like about the two classes of ship is the aft pool area because it is completely open. I am not a fan of the more closed in aft area on the conquest class ships. I'll happily sail on any ship, however, with no complaints.

Archived