What ports do you wish Carnival would add to their itineraries

I too would love to get back to Martinique. I wish they would Dominica back on the itinerary also. I would also like to see more Deep southern caribbean like Curacao, Aruba and Grenada. I know there is one or two ships that visit, but not on a regular basis nor all year round.

When we were on Dream Eastern last month, we stopped in Nassau early in the day (like 8 - 2). Maybe I'm just sick of Nassau (spoiled, I know), but I so wish they would stop at HMC instead on that itinerary. Seems more suited to an early stop and would be a revenue maker for Carnival too.

We went to Ixtapa a couple of years back, on a Carnival cruise, and loved it best Banana Daquiries (huge and only $5) now it's not on any of there itineraries, not sure why not???

YES!

Zihuatanejo was a wonderful port call when we had the chance to do it. I found the best little corner restaurant off the main drag, yum.

I think it was on NCL, but I would book that in a moment if Carnival offered it, as long as it didn't visit Acapulco.

gary

I'd like to see New Orleans as a port of call again.

The Sensation used to do a 7 day itinerary from Tampa back in the late 90s that went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and NOLA. It was a lot of fun being able to party there for the day.

Would like more cruise stops to the British Virgin Islands. Also, I would like a cruise to Curacao or Aruba that give you FULL days. I can't see doing a Southern Caribbean cruise, with Aruba as the highlight, only to arrive at the island at 2pm or so. What a waste ... Carnival, come up with better itineraries!

i would second giving us longer in ports - maybe do and overnight here or there, BESIDES at Nassau - We are in GT in November from 12:30 - 6 - I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a full day there - I would so some SNUBA in the morning, some snorkelling in the afternoon and explore the island in between...

I'd like Carnival to add Denver, Colorado to their ports of call! It seems that the few times I've turned on the TV all the news and the weather originate in Denver, so lets have a look at the mountains the signals come from.

When we were on the Freedom last month, the tv stations were based in New York.

The Sensation used to do a 7 day itinerary from Tampa back in the late 90s that went to Cozumel, Grand Cayman and NOLA. It was a lot of fun being able to party there for the day.

The re-vamped Destiny (new Sunshine) will be based in NOLA in Nov. '13!

I would love to see Carnival choose different ports of call. I am tired of going to Nassau & Freeport. Which ports doen't really matter to me. I would also like to see longer cruises out of Port Canaveral. I hope that Carnival is listening because I use other cruiselines now because I am tired of the same old ports. I do have a TA booked on the Breeze in November.

That would be good and change it every week eliminating GC and go to Key West. Staying just past sunset in Key West would be great!

I would love to hit all 3 A,B,C islands on a cruise. I'm a port girl all the way, but don't care for Aruba at all. However, I understand that if you're sailing in that area, Aruba is a must - many people like it. It's just not my cuppa'.

Margarita Island, Venezuela was one of my favorite islands ever.

Grenada stole my heart and is probably my #1 favorite.

Ever since the turtle debacle in Trinidad, I won't go there nor will I book a cruise that goes there.

I'd sail to Cuba.

I find it disturbing that they have pulled Costa Maya off most of their ships . The only one I see for the next 18 months or so that stops there is the Dream and that would only every other week. We love going there and going downtown for a relaxing day. Much better than tendering into Belize or Grand Cayman.

i think Carnival should offer a Eastern & Western Itinerary...

Say...

HMC, San Juan, St. John, St. Martinque, Barbados(switch off with Trinidad & Tobago), Curacao, Aruba, Cartagena, Cozumel, & Grand Caymen

I guess that would make it a 14/15 day cruise?

Wouldn't that be GLORIOUS!!!

Archived