can my husband and i board at different times?

njsonja

he works about 1/2 hour from the pier and if he comes later in the day, he won't get charged for taking a whole day off....

i would like to board with our luggage and he can call me when he is close to the ship....we live about 30 mins from the pier....

we are in a suite if that makes any difference..

just curious...he doesn't get a lot of vacation time and each day is precious...

thanks,

s

People do this often.

Make sure you BOTH have a copy of your cruise reservation/confirmation to get into the boarding area.

Once you reach the checkin desk, they will want a credit card from each of you. they may just do one, but no biggie if they ask for another when he gets there.

Right?

he works about 1/2 hour from the pier and if he comes later in the day, he won't get charged for taking a whole day off....

i would like to board with our luggage and he can call me when he is close to the ship....we live about 30 mins from the pier....

we are in a suite if that makes any difference..

just curious...he doesn't get a lot of vacation time and each day is precious...

thanks,

s

absolutely; we have done this a number of times. You will want to tell them at check in, your cabin mate is coming later.

Archived