Missing Cruise Nights from Cruise History

WavesAway

As Princess changes its criteria for reaching various loyalty levels, be sure to keep documentation of where you've cruised and how many nights. A frequent cruise companion called to my attention that his accrued Princess cruise nights managed by Captain's Circle had been recently manipulated downward. Sailings that had been 10 and 12 nights suddenly became 9 night sailings. I checked my Cruise History, and by golly, a 10 or 11 night cruise to Alaska in 1988 on Sitmar's Fairsky (which Princess had previously posted correctly) had suddenly become a 7 night cruise to the Caribbean. In speaking with Princess, I was told that I must show proof of the number of nights and destination in order for a correction. Not likely to happen, since I was active duty military at the time and regularly purged my files to reduce unnecessary clutter when I changed duty stations. Cruise History is under Member Profile, under Captain's Circle, under Customer Care on Princess' Website.:eek:

Do you have anything such as a embarkation photo with a date, menu or even a passenger list that they used to give out to show you were on the ship? It doesn't take much & even if you had a shred of evidence I doubt they would argue with you.

I know this a little late for your case but I go to cruise history after each cruise and bring up my cruise history. I then print a copy and keep it somewhere I can find it. I have even taken copies aboard with me if I feel there may be a problem (Has not happened yet).

Just checked mine and my DH's - 3 weeks ago our records were identical (as they should be) and today I suddenly picked up 2 more days than him. Won't make a difference for getting to elite (we will be elite after our next cruise to Hawaii in October), but very interesting. Guess it is just one more thing I need to check on a regular basis.

As Princess changes its criteria for reaching various loyalty levels, be sure to keep documentation of where you've cruised and how many nights. A frequent cruise companion called to my attention that his accrued Princess cruise nights managed by Captain's Circle had been recently manipulated downward. Sailings that had been 10 and 12 nights suddenly became 9 night sailings. I checked my Cruise History, and by golly, a 10 or 11 night cruise to Alaska in 1988 on Sitmar's Fairsky (which Princess had previously posted correctly) had suddenly become a 7 night cruise to the Caribbean. In speaking with Princess, I was told that I must show proof of the number of nights and destination in order for a correction. Not likely to happen, since I was active duty military at the time and regularly purged my files to reduce unnecessary clutter when I changed duty stations. Cruise History is under Member Profile, under Captain's Circle, under Customer Care on Princess' Website.:eek:

Where do you find information about that changes to CC?

I used to check it, but don't anymore. It really doesn't matter much at this point. However, I do check to see whether they have credited the correct number of days. Number of cruises matters not.

I don't bother checking, either. Number of cruises

only matters for the loyalty bonus. I'd like to make

the jump from $75 to $100, but it's not worth watching

or worrying about.

I don't bother checking, either. Number of cruises

only matters for the loyalty bonus. I'd like to make

the jump from $75 to $100, but it's not worth watching

or worrying about.

I was so happy getting to the $75, but then we added a whole bunch of cruises rapidly and got to the $100 mark quickly. Now I'd like to see some more, greedy person that I am. :)

I was so happy getting to the $75, but then we added a whole bunch of cruises rapidly and got to the $100 mark quickly. Now I'd like to see some more, greedy person that I am. :)

Does that $75 start on the 41 st cruise or after the 41 st?

What is a loyalty bonus? I just made platinum.

Does that $75 start on the 41 st cruise or after the 41 st?

Loyalty bonus: you get $25 after completion of cruise 21 and in $25 increments until cruise 51. Then it just stays at $100.

Rcacace: After #41

Loyalty bonus: you get $25 after completion of cruise 21 and in $25 increments until cruise 51. Then it just stays at $100.

Rcacace: After #41

That should be $25 after completion of cruise 20 and in $25 increments until cruise 51. See below:

http://content.princess.com/princess/?jlxQWO8V08urQu4TF2t.OlAj4g2cicQNj#royalrewards

Ooops. I'm already there. I guess I never noticed the jump

to $100.

On cruise 50, the CC host sent flowers, a bridge tour invitation,

and a bottle of wine.

Ooops. I'm already there. I guess I never noticed the jump

to $100.

On cruise 50, the CC host sent flowers, a bridge tour invitation,

and a bottle of wine.

They always put a card in the cabin telling you about it, but I know it's supposed to be there and check the account on the 2nd day. Sometimes it's there on the first day, but not always.

Thank you for the information.

Oops I never noticed the jump from $0 to $25

I remember getting the $25 and didn't know why. Then on the next cruise; again. The third time it was $50 and by then I knew why.

Archived