Who has booked Alaska for 2006!!!!

cruisingfreak

My DH and I are taking our grandson, age 11, on the Diamond 6/17/06. We've been on many cruises, but never Princess and not Alaska. This will be our grandson's first visit. Very exciting. Hope it's a great experience for him!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Booked first time to Alaska cruise/tour for myself, husband and another couple. Northbound on the Sapphire July 06. Princess was highly recommended, hope it fulfills the dream vacation i'm planning. Booked a mini-suite and doing the denali/copper river land tour. Can't wait

event.png

• 2 weeks later...

We have booked the Oosterdam for a June 3, '06 R/T Seattle.

We are excited about seeing Sitka for the first time and seeing Hubbard Glacier.

From the photos that we've seen from other CC posters, Hubbard is big and beautiful!

Sam

:D We have just booked our first Alaskian cruise for June 24th, 06 and we cannot wait!!! I am soooo excited!!! Stephv710 & alwalaska, looks like we will be cruising together...I know it will be great. We are on the Emerald deck, cabin 728 and we are pumped!!! I hear that is a great cabin, I am sure it is. Looking forward to talking to you!!! Annetta:D

We've been waiting for months to get one booked but HAL just got their cruise/tours on line last week. Booked Tour/Cruise #22 with HAL for May 22 with southbound Ryndam cruise on May 28. This will be our 3rd cruise to Alaska (we went for our 10th and 20th so have to go back for the 30th!).

Just booked the 5/20/06 Northbound Summit! We actually sailed on the 5/20/05 Summit...almost decided to go on another ship, but since next year the Summit will be visiting Sitka, we decided to not jump ship...sorry for the pun! Also we loved Icy Strait Point, I really think that was the deal breaker in staying on the Summit!

Anyone else going to be with us??? I know it's early to start a Roll Call, but actually making the booking makes the cruise that much more a reality!

Sharon in Charlotte

Come join me on this official CC cruise. :) Although I have a lot of traveling planned in between, This is a great cruise to consider for the mid week sailing- far fewer ships in some ports and having 2 glacier sailings. :)

http://cruisecritic.com/interests/groups.cfm?ID=87

Going on the Coral Princess Northbound next July. Only 13 months to plan! Thank you to everyone who answers questions on these boards. You guys are very generous with your time and knowledge. Hopefully I will put all I learn to good use next year.

Can't wait!!

Cathy

:) :) :)

Hi Cathy;

Which sailing? We sail that ship/route on July 17th. I started a rollcall. I've got pages of notes so far to use for planning. I can't wait

I just booked my family on the Coral Princess's July 17th, 2006 Northbound sailing (Vancouver to Whittier). We will be on the Aloha Deck in a Mini Suite... Anyone else sailing along with us?

:)

Lisa

Hi Lisa!

I am!!! Join the roll call I started. How will we wait a whole year???

Oh I hadn't read far enough into the thread to discover that we, and cpmom are on the same sailing. here is the thread I started: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=184842&highlight=coral+princess+alaskaWhere are you from and how many are sailing with you? So far it is just my husband and I but we are hoping others will join us. We plan to spend 4 days driving the interior after the cruise.

Archived