They Can't Cut Back Any More ... Or Can They?

jewopaho

Thanks, I hope you are right. However, I also thought we were going to get a "welcome back" party and the "Fun Fairwell" party too. But that was taken away after my booking. I am having a hard time trusting anything Carnival decides to do now.:confused: I guess I need to ask my TA to make sure. I hate asking to confirm about something he's giving us as a gift though. Ackward. I'd just like to know.

Thanks, I hope you are right. However, I also thought we were going to get a "welcome back" party and the "Fun Fairwell" party too. But that was taken away after my booking. I am having a hard time trusting anything Carnival decides to do now.:confused: I guess I need to ask my TA to make sure. I hate asking to confirm about something he's giving us as a gift though. Ackward. I'd just like to know.

The TA made the offer, not CCL. He should make good on it. Ask. If he says you won't be getting it that is not right. I'd let him know I wasn't happy.

Good luck!

This could backfire on the Carnival line, as Travel Agencies could just book on other lines, which did happen before and killed off the Renaissance ships.

Its a natural result and I know for a fact that it is happening.

Burt

This could backfire on the Carnival line, as Travel Agencies could just book on other lines, which did happen before and killed off the Renaissance ships.

Carnival owns almost all the lines .. and Princess still allows discounting .. so its out of one pocket of carnival ltd and into another more than likely.

The other choices of lines, most of them are owned under the Carnival umbrella.

Archived