Which Cruise should We Choose?

Joeychgo

Ok folks - this will be the second cruise for myself and my wife. We are mid-40's... Looking to take a cruise in January.

We narrowed it down to the Glory, Liberty or Legend. Legend is out of Tampa and the others out of Miami. Same itinary for all three, Price and room almost identical. (all are aft ext balcony)

Any reason we should (or shouldnt) pick one of the three?

Of the 3 I have only sailed the Legend. I enjoyed her. Glory & Liberty are both Conquest class, Liberty has the guys burgers I believe. I have sailed Valor & Conquest (sister ships) & enjoyed both. IMHO sailing out of Tampa was better than Miami. Loved going under the Sunshine Skyway bridge. We too are torn in choosing our next cruise, but are looking at the Glory.

Yup...just found it.

Carnival Glory

(Dry Dock: Nov. 2-15, 2012)

RedFrog Rum Bar

Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

Alchemy Bar

EA Sports Bar

Guy’s Burger Joint

Blue Iguana Cantina

Punchliners Comedy Club & Brunch presented by George Lopez

Hasbro, The Game Show

Playlist Productions

DJ IRIE

We have sailed on all three, Glory, Liberty & Legend. We much prefer the Conquest class to the Spirit. Of the 3, our favorite was the Liberty with all the new upgrades. Actually we were going to do the Liberty again this January, but decided to book the Breeze instead. Whichever one you choose, you wont be sorry.

Yup...just found it.

Carnival Glory

(Dry Dock: Nov. 2-15, 2012)

RedFrog Rum Bar

Blue Iguana Tequila Bar

Alchemy Bar

EA Sports Bar

Guy’s Burger Joint

Blue Iguana Cantina

Punchliners Comedy Club & Brunch presented by George Lopez

Hasbro, The Game Show

Playlist Productions

DJ IRIE

Thanks for this update on upgrade.

This is sounding great! Any reason I shouldnt book on the Glory?

In my book..NO. We loved this ship. Right now they have a great fish and chip station. I am hoping they do not take it away when they put in all of the upgrades.

In the middle of the buffet room...there is a flight of stairs. GO UP THOSE STAIRS. No one ever notices it. Up there is the Rotisserie station and the F&C station...but also, great views for photo ops.

Conquest is our favorite class of ships! We are sailing on the Glory in January soon after she gets all the 2.0 upgrades! Really looking forward to it!

Were looking at the Jan 20th on the Glory -

I am also someone who prefers the Conquest Class ships. I do love the open views on the Spirit Class (Legend) but that does not outweigh all the other things that I find better on Conquest Class.

I don't think you could go wrong with either the Glory or the Liberty. I loved both of these ships and would sail either of them again.

Since both will be sporting 2.0 when you sail the only real difference between these ships is the decor.

If decor is important to you then I would suggest looking at photos online. The Glory is bright and fun. The Liberty has a more "traditional" beauty. Carnival decor will be very different compared to RCCL.

Archived