Pack and GO

lukeduke07

Was thinking about surprising the family with a quick 3 day cruise in september at the end of our beach trip to St. Augustine. What is the best deal anyone has gotten for a last minute pack and go rate? I would be able to book the week of if necessary because we will be so close to jacksonville and port canaveral.

Or does anyone possible what the average pack and go rate is on a 3 day for a family of 4?

THANKS!!

This all varies in so many ways.

It is basically capacity controlled. Having at least 2 ports to go from will help.

The best deal we have ever gotten was a 4 day from Mobile to Cozumel and back. 3 to an inside cabin, last minute, $550.00 tax and all.

Enjoy!

I did a 5 day out of Galveston, booked 3 weeks in advance, for $383.XX total, solo, but they do charge the fare X 2, just one add on taxes.

Fare was actually $169 .. best I have ever done.

I also had $100 OBC with that :D

I also got assigned Lido deck, ship was almost full at the time.. awesome upgrade.

You will almost never find a pack n go as late as the week before which you mentioned you would do .. they are almost always further out, they want to nail down that the ship will be filled.

I would start watching now. Last week's already had some early sept dates listed.

https://www.goccl.com/content/specials/documents/PKGO.pdf

anything better than $229 each? Ive gotten better rates using ES.

During the summer you got better than $229?? summer rates are always high.. if you wait a little while for fall prices, they will be a lot cheaper of course.

for Sept 1. Booked 2 weeks ago and haven't seen pack n go fare since then. It was 229/person inside. It is a 5 night cruise. Think that is excellent especially being a holiday weekend! You can get 3 or 4 nights for less probably.

• 1 month later...
I did a 5 day out of Galveston, booked 3 weeks in advance, for $383.XX total, solo, but they do charge the fare X 2, just one add on taxes.

Fare was actually $169 .. best I have ever done.

I also had $100 OBC with that :D

You're a great source of imoformation.....thanks

I always look for you posts after questions are asked

How do I find out if there are any Pack and Go out of Baltimore ? Can you receive notification or something ? We use a travel agent and have never had a PVP.

You click on the link?? thats what I do.

If you save it to your favorites... click on it next wednesday and check.

My PVP also sometimes will send me notice if she sees a cheap fare out of galveston or NOLA

You are halfway between port Canaveral and jax so don't rule our RCL monarch. They seem to be giving it away. I would just compare the two prices and book one.....sure u might save 72 bucks and get room 1 in the crew room ;)

Kids would have more fun on fascination.

Archived