Celebrity entertainment

holidaylover10

Hi,

Have only sailed once and that was with Celebrity on the Constellation to the Caribbean and really enjoyed the whole experience. We loved the shows in the main theatre especially the comedian Kevin Jordon. However a friend of mine has just sailed on the Silhouette her first Cruise wth Celebrity to the Adriatic after sailing many times with Princess and said she thought there was a lack of entertainment onboard during the evenings compared to Princess ships, there was no Comedians at all and other than the main theatre really no other entertainment venues.

Next year we have booked the Eclipse for a 14 night Baltic Cruise and were really looking forward to the Comedy Central venue as it advises late night comedy shows and music events but my friend said on the silhouette there was never any shows on in there. Could anyone who has sailed on Eclipse please tell me whether The Comedy Central venue usually has shows on. Don't know if it makes any difference with the entertainment as to where the ship is sailing and the demographic of the passengers.

Sorry its Celebrity Central not Comedy Central. Got comedy on the brain.

Entertainment will vary from cruise to cruise. I've been on many Celebrity cruises where there was an "adult" comedy performance in Celebrity Central.

Hi,

Have only sailed once and that was with Celebrity on the Constellation to the Caribbean and really enjoyed the whole experience. We loved the shows in the main theatre especially the comedian Kevin Jordon. However a friend of mine has just sailed on the Silhouette her first Cruise wth Celebrity to the Adriatic after sailing many times with Princess and said she thought there was a lack of entertainment onboard during the evenings compared to Princess ships, there was no Comedians at all and other than the main theatre really no other entertainment venues.

Next year we have booked the Eclipse for a 14 night Baltic Cruise and were really looking forward to the Comedy Central venue as it advises late night comedy shows and music events but my friend said on the silhouette there was never any shows on in there. Could anyone who has sailed on Eclipse please tell me whether The Comedy Central venue usually has shows on. Don't know if it makes any difference with the entertainment as to where the ship is sailing and the demographic of the passengers.

This place is called Celebrity Central - lectures (++), movies (never attended) and a comedian at 11:30 a few times (never attended).

Eclipse/ Caribbean.

2r2ta83.jpg

Celebrity Central has also been the venue for Food Demos. I have

attended quite a few of them over the years and they are fun

and interesting too:)

Archived