Hairdryers/towels on the Serenade of the Seas

Can anyone tell me how powerful the Hairdryers are on this ship since I need a quite powerful one every day to do my hair. I usually take my own but we are quite restricted on luggage and would be useful if didn't have to but only if the ships Hairdryers are as powerful as mine. Also I presume we don't bring towels but do we need to bring towels for around the pool?

Can anyone tell me how powerful the Hairdryers are on this ship since I need a quite powerful one every day to do my hair. I usually take my own but we are quite restricted on luggage and would be useful if didn't have to but only if the ships Hairdryers are as powerful as mine. Also I presume we don't bring towels but do we need to bring towels for around the pool?

Can't help with the hairdryer part. Regarding the towels, there's no need to bring any. The ship will have towels for the pool. You can take the pool towels off the ship, for use on a beach if you like. Pool towels are checked out, and any towels that are not returned are subject to a $25 charge each.

All ships have basically the same type hair dryer, they are not the best, but for me it will do for a weeks vacation.

With that said, I have short hair, women with thick long hair will tell you the hair dryer is the terrible and will bring their own.

Only you know your hair and what you think you will need. :)

I have thick long hair and it works ok... But here's a hint.

The button needs to be held down to keep the dryer on... Bring something to hold that down...tape, rubber band.... Otherwise your finger will get tired.

I agree...bring what works. The hairdryers are snub-nosed hotel style dryers....they get hot, but the do NOT blow hard enough to even move my hair. Waste of time. Bring a full-sized hairdryer that BLOWS! That's the whole point of "blow drying"!

Towels for the pool and beach are readily available...no need to bring any towels!

Archived