Stacked cruises

dorisis

I have 4 Oceania cruises booked. Do I get any OBCs such as the Future Cruise Credits? If so, who do I see to obtain them?

~Doris~

Are they B2B's???

You get the $200 discount certificates in the mail after you complete each cruise.

If you get a discount for an onboard booking they may or may not apply so check with your TA

On your 5th 10th cruise etc...you will also recieve an OBC the card will be in your cabin when you arrive

Your TA may also give an OBC you need to take that up with them

I believe that this is correct:

After completion of each cruise you will get a $200 certificate. You can ask your TA to apply it to your next (booked) cruise as an OBC.

I don't think this is exactly right. The $200 certificate can be applied to a future cruise. I believe it can be applied to an already booked cruise or a new reservation if made within 45 days. There is no "cash value" so it can not be converted to an OBC.

If the cruises you have booked are scattered, then I assume you have not paid for them all. Obviously, only you know the scheduling, but ideally, as you complete each cruise you can apply the certificate to the next one where final payment has not been made. Possibly, if final payment has been made, Oceania could credit your credit card.

Truthfully, we are all guessing. You have posed an excellent question and your T/A can get you the definitive answer.

In the meantime, you have made us all jealous.

I don't think this is exactly right. The $200 certificate can be applied to a future cruise. I believe it can be applied to an already booked cruise or a new reservation if made within 45 days. There is no "cash value" so it can not be converted to an OBC.

If the cruises you have booked are scattered, then I assume you have not paid for them all. Obviously, only you know the scheduling, but ideally, as you complete each cruise you can apply the certificate to the next one where final payment has not been made. Possibly, if final payment has been made, Oceania could credit your credit card.

Truthfully, we are all guessing. You have posed an excellent question and your T/A can get you the definitive answer.

In the meantime, you have made us all jealous.

Marilyn, if you apply the certificate to a cruise that is already paid in full, the certificate does automatically convert to shipboard credit..IE you go on a cruise in July and you have another cruise for September..by the time you get the coupon your next cruise is already paid in full..

Jancruz1

Marilyn, if you apply the certificate to a cruise that is already paid in full, the certificate does automatically convert to shipboard credit..IE you go on a cruise in July and you have another cruise for September..by the time you get the coupon your next cruise is already paid in full..

Jancruz1

Thanks, Jan. That's good to know. Paulchili, I stand corrected. I should have known better than to question your advise.

Thanks, Jan. That's good to know. Paulchili, I stand corrected. I should have known better than to question your advise.

No apologies needed - I wasn't sure myself :).

Thanks Jan for the explanation.

Paul

Are they B2B's???

You get the $200 discount certificates in the mail after you complete each cruise.

If you get a discount for an onboard booking they may or may not apply so check with your TA

On your 5th 10th cruise etc...you will also recieve an OBC the card will be in your cabin when you arrive

Your TA may also give an OBC you need to take that up with them

I have had 5 Oceania cruises and have a B2B booked for Nov. -Dec.Oceania is giving me paid gratuities and $250 OBC for booking B2B. i should also be getting some OBC because of our loyalty status. Will that be $200 per cruise on the B2B? and an additional $200 . All very confusing and a phone call to Ta and Oceania only left me more confused.

~Doris~> Who wants to know how much OBC will be available totally for the B2B cruises???

This may not apply to the OP but if you book a cruise while you were on another cruise and receive the 5% discount then you can not apply the $200 certificate. Unfortunately, no double dipping!

I just called Oceania the other day. After getting these certificates and filling them out for years, I've never really seen them applied. The young woman at Oceania told me that you cannot apply this certificate if you booked on board and received a 5% discount on the fare, only if you book a new cruise after coming home.

~Doris~> Who wants to know how much OBC will be available totally for the B2B cruises???

On your 5th cruise you should have gotten a $200 OBC for your Club Status

On cruises 6-9 you should get $200 for each cruise even if they are a B2B

Cruise 10 you will get the perks that go with that status

I seem to recall it is $400 plus other perks .... you can under the Oceania club perks or in the back of the Brochure

Archived