How Many B2B are coming up???

redpelican

Just Curious, how many of you guys are sailing B2B 's coming up? We are doing one in February trying to go for Platinum. I know we are not the only ones doing this. I'll bet Carnival is going to get more than the usual bookings for this. Nothing better than 2 cruises!

I'm doing one!! It'll be my 2nd B2B, they're the best!!!! :D I'm going with my boyfriend (Dave) on the Imagination and we're doing the 3 Day (Miami, Nassau, Sea Day) then the 4 Day (Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Sea Day). It'll be Dave's 1st cruise!! :D Unfortunatly, it's not until December 2013!! :( Oh well, we're both super excited anyway!!!! :D

We have a B2B scheduled for Aug. 25 and Sept. 1, 2012 and another for September, 2013. We're already Diamond so we're not doing these to get to another level since there isn't one.

We haven't booked it yet because it won't be until 2015 but we are going to do Hawaii and Alaska or Hawaii and Mexican Riviera. It will all depend on the schedules in September 2015.

Either way, 22 blissful days on a cruise!!!!! Can't wait.

B2B October 31, 2013 sailing from Venice to Barcelona for 12 days, From Barcelona TA to Tampa 15 days. Going to skip all of the entertainment for the first 12 days, Ports will be intensive. Then on the 15 days transatlantic we have 9 sea days. That will be enough time to catch up on the entertainment.

We have our first B2B scheduled for September (same ship, different itineraries), and then will be doing another next May. We already had the first one planned before the VIFP switch and decided to go ahead and plan for another next year since we could. ;)

Archived