A date with the OOSTERDAM

Himself

Tomorrow nite a friend is taking me up to a hotel near O'Hare and I fly out to Seattle at 8:00 AM Saturday morning to set sail on the OOSTERDAM. I find it hard to believe that I have not been to Sea in six months. I will report to the message boards during the voyage. I am packing and I cannot find the green cap that says: "Tis Himself!" Darn..............................................

I found my green "Himself" cap. I will be wearing it the first day if it is not too hot to wear it!!!!!

Must've said a prayer to St. Anthony. ;)

Bon voyage, Himself. I'll be looking for your reports from aboard. Luv 'em!

I'm here at the Seattle airport Hilton packing up to head to the docks. I'm looking forward to trying out the early check-in. I'm traveling with my father. I hope we can catch up with some of you on the boat. I have seen some other threads that suggest the Crow's Nest for sailaway. Maybe I'll have to try that.

After checking in, I hope we can get off the boat and wander around Pikes Market for a while before sailaway. Of course, we'll have to take a taxi to get there from the ship.

Hi All : I spent the day aboard Oosterdam today for an event for Queen Beatrix's anniversary. While there it appeared that everyone was getting settled in nicely for the upcoming cruise to Alaska - looking forward to hearing about it from all who are sailing. Just slightly overcast today in Seattle . . .

Steve:

Sorry I missed seeing you. It would have been nice to run into someone from Chicago on this ship. I know you live in Seattle now but you are a Chicago kid. I was wearing my green "Himself" cap today.

Himself

Steve:

Sorry I missed seeing you. It would have been nice to run into someone from Chicago on this ship. I know you live in Seattle now but you are a Chicago kid. I was wearing my green "Himself" cap today.

Himself

Ugh that really is too bad. Having been out of town for the past week, I was not keeping tabs that you would be on board . . .

My hubby is on the ship with himself and cbeachrose. He hasn't found ya'll yet so maybe you can try to meet in the Crows Nest at 10 pm on Thursday? He and his father have the late sitting for dinner.

Carol

Archived