Oasis July 21 review in photos

Absolutely love your high quality pics! How did you manage to get some of the 6000 people on board to vacate many of the common areas before you snapped most of these?:p

Keep 'em comin'!

@f1mauro - I'm not sure really, there just weren't a lot of people out when I was snapping these. The first day and port days were pretty empty. It only ever seemed crowded around dinner time and at night on the interior decks.

Wow...your pictures are fantastic! I too was on this cruise and just uploaded my pictures to my computer....they are comical compared to yours. Looking forward to seeing more.....maybe I can find myself in one of them.;)

This ship is truly incredible! Thanks for sharing.:)

I'm resizing the pics to 1,280 pixels wide. Anything smaller doesn't really do justice on a higher resolution screen IMO.

Agreed, but not everybody has their screen size up that high, but these days big monitors are a lot cheaper so why not. I'll probably do that on my next review.

These are simply the most incredible series of Oasis class photos I have seen to date in a review. PLEASE DON'T STOP POSTING!!!!! Keep 'em coming.... as many as you got :D

I agree that these photos are fantastic and I hope the poster continues to post more images. There was another thread about a month and a half ago that also had fantastic pictures of the Oasis that were far better than most of the photos you see in RCCL's advertisements. I will put a link below for those who may not have seen this thread and it has been inactive for a couple of weeks now. Enjoy...and thanks again to both photographers for sharing your amazing photos.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1644763