Here we go again...partial drink package

judie43

I have read many threads and even went to the website and I can't find an answer. ....

We have purchased the drink package previously and loved it. That was on a 7 day cruise. We are doing a 12day and from previous experience by day 10 we have had it with food and drink.

Does anyone know if you can purchase the package for like the first 8 or 9 days. I am thinking because of the sticker it might not work. Hoping someone has had experience with this.

Thanks

I have read many threads and even went to the website and I can't find an answer. ....

We have purchased the drink package previously and loved it. That was on a 7 day cruise. We are doing a 12day and from previous experience by day 10 we have had it with food and drink.

Does anyone know if you can purchase the package for like the first 8 or 9 days. I am thinking because of the sticker it might not work. Hoping someone has had experience with this.

Thanks

Greetings

You can purchase the package up to the final 2 days of the cruise. Once purchased, it is for the duration of the cruise.

So you can purchase the package for the last 8 or 9 days, but not the first 8 or 9 days.

Good Sailing

Tom

The Celebrity website is difficult to navigate, but what Tom wrote is also what the FAQ says:

Can I purchase a beverage package for a portion of my cruise?

It can be purchased on board up until there are two nights left in the cruise and must be purchased for the remainder of the voyage.

Archived