Costa All Inclusive Drinks Package

stevieboy2k

It's usually €19.50 pp per night not 28. It is an all inclusive drinks package which covers wine and beer by the glass, soft drinks, coffees, hot chocolates and many of the cocktails. Maybe this is a premium version that doesn't have any ir less exclusions than the normal package.

Edited by AmoMondo

Any package bought on the ship will carry a 15% service charge. I'd ask your TA for more info on what this package is. It seems a fair bit more expensive than the other package. I didn't see it advertised onboard this week but then again as I'd already booked the usual AI deal was not paying that much attention to the drinks promotions onboard.

Anyone know if there is still a gratuity up charge on the ai beverages each time you request a beverage? Also, if you purchase the ai in advance is there a gratuity charge on your total? Thanks!

As far as I know there is no extra 15% gratuity on drinks

if you have bought the all inclusive for drinks.

There is NO extra gratuities charged on top of the package. This package is amazing!! I bought it last year, and have purchased it again. Well worth every cent!!! Last year I purchased it onboard (had to be bought on first day), this time I purchased through the Costa site on our booking.

Hope this helps!!

There is NO extra gratuities charged on top of the package. This package is amazing!! I bought it last year, and have purchased it again. Well worth every cent!!! Last year I purchased it onboard (had to be bought on first day), this time I purchased through the Costa site on our booking.

Hope this helps!!

which one did u buy? the beer one or the expensive one with the liquor included?

today i spoke costa directly and told me that this package will be available on this ship only the 28 eur now i am trying to get some info in what is included in this package..

Do you mean the e19 package is no longer available on Costa? Or just on one particular ship?

Ok, think I'm a bit stupid but can someone set out the drinks packages? The price of each and what's included?

I'm sending my parents on the Costa Luminosa next month but would like to know in advance what the various options are.

Both my parents enjoy wine both before and during dinner and the occasional gin and tonic so would want both of these included.

Hopefully someone can set it out simply!

Ok, think I'm a bit stupid but can someone set out the drinks packages? The price of each and what's included?

I'm sending my parents on the Costa Luminosa next month but would like to know in advance what the various options are.

Both my parents enjoy wine both before and during dinner and the occasional gin and tonic so would want both of these included.

Hopefully someone can set it out simply!

the package that includes abselutely everything (beer, wine, hard liquor, specialty coffees) is 25$ per person per day ...

the other package is less but only includes beer and some wines i think.

the package that includes abselutely everything (beer, wine, hard liquor, specialty coffees) is 25$ per person per day ...

the other package is less but only includes beer and some wines i think.

Thanks cruiseexpert13, you've made my day!

Thanks cruiseexpert13, you've made my day!

At €19 or might have been 19.50 per day it's is fantastic value and even light drinkers can easily get their money's worth. The only thing I don't like is that you don't get water by the bottle just a glass poured, so if you want a bottle for going ashore, you have to pay extra. Other than that, it's great. Book it before they go as buying onboard has a 15% service charge added

• 4 weeks later...
Is there a place to see the drink menu before the cruise. I already bought one for a cruise in May....was just curious what is on this "menu"!!

Read back there are a couple of places where there are links.

I posted one on #173 :)

and another on #176.

But to save you the trouble......;)

http://www.costacrociere.it/B2C/Shar...ve_premium.pdf

Edited by Wansbrough