PR Cabin on NOS

I have a few questions about a PR cabin on NOS. Does the bathroom have shelves or enough of an area to put your toiletries, etc. out? Do they have a closet to hang clothes and enough drawer space? Do they have a full length mirror in the closet if they have a closet? In looking at the photo and cabin plan, it doesn't look like they have enough drawers for your clothes. I don't want to live out of a suitcase all week. :confused:

I have been in a PR cabin on the NOS and VOS. The bathroom has some small shelves behind a side mirror. Does have a closet but not a full length mirror. Had enough space to hang clothes. The drawers are small but i could get all my stuff in them. There is a little desk with a mirror and has little shelves on the side of them. I always put my luggage under the bed to have more room in the closet if I needed it. I hope this helps.

I know there is probably an obvious answer but what is a PR Cabin?

PR is the abbreviation for Promenade cabin, which can be found on all Voyager- and Freedom-class ships. The PR cabins are inside cabins with a bay window overlooking the Royal Promenade. We have stayed in these cabins twice and really enjoyed them.

PR is the abbreviation for Promenade cabin, which can be found on all Voyager- and Freedom-class ships. The PR cabins are inside cabins with a bay window overlooking the Royal Promenade. We have stayed in these cabins twice and really enjoyed them.

Thanks. I knew it would be that simple. The 'R' kind of threw me off.

Archived